Chapter 3

Hani's POV

I kissed him... I-I really do love him a lot. "Taehyung, i-i don't mind b-being a substitute... i know you love someone else but... but i love you."

Taehyung's POV

I know this is wrong, and i want to forget about her. I can't go on loving her forever. I have to forget about her... i bit my lips and forcefully pushed Hani toward the wall behind her followed by a kiss, signaling that i accepted her. At the same time, there was this sharp pain in my heart again.
We went to a hotel after school and... and did it. Everytime i did something to Hani, i get reminded of her and it hurts my heart. I don't know what to do about it, but i continued doing it with hani.

At the streets near their house

Hani's POV

I did it. My first time. I gave it to the person that i love so much. "Is your body okay?"
"Ne... can you give me a kiss?" He leaned down lower and gave me another kiss... i am not dreaming! This is real "I am so happy!" I hopped and jogged toward the direction of my house "see you tomorrow at school!"

Mean while, at the balcony

Y/n's POV

Ahhh what a nice smell... so tonight is hamburger huhh....I wonder if oppa will be back soon, it getting late. I hope he hurries back home. I rubbed my arms and walked back into the house as it was freezing out there.

Next day at the school rooftop

Taehyung's POV

Ahh the air at the rooftop is the best... i thought to myself. The the door that leads here opened up showing Hani. "Ah! Taehyung! I knew you would be here" she chuckled. "Lets go home together after school, i will be waiting for you at the rear gate!" Before i could even reply, she closed the door and went back down. "Well well, that was an unexpected development." Yoongi broke the ice.."about what?" I puzzled "You and Hani of cause. Are you sure you love her? Cause i know that u have feelings for someone else. I don't know who, but i can feel it." Irritated, i replied "Tsk, i will show you that i can love her." I was so confident that i could forget about her and have a normal relationship with Hani. But that confidence didn't last long....

Back at home

I received a letter from the school saying that i have passed the entrance test and that i have been accepted by their school. The door suddenly opened revealing my little sister that caused me to jump up my chair a little. Luckily i had quick reaction as i swiftly hid the letter under my pile of books. "Oppa, can you lend me you math notebook? I accidentally slept in math class. Tehe" i can't believe she just did aegyo and i can't handle her cuteness, she just made me love her more...
"Oppa?" She snapped me back to reality, "Eo?"
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I widen my eyes, i didn't know that i was actually staring at her... "mwo? Ah nothing, here's the math notebook" "Ah gamsahabnida!" She went to her studying table and sat down. "Hey oppa! Have you heard? Hani has a boyfriend all ready! Ahh i wonder who he is... she's so lucky... i wish i had one too, then we can do all sorts of things together... going to the cafe, feeding one another."
"SHUT THE HELL UP! Who is it that you like huh? Is it the cool and smart Jimin from class 3/1? Or is it the strong and cute Jungkook huh? ANSWER ME! Don't tell me it's the cheerful and funny Hoseok." Oh shit, i lost it.... "oppa, why are you acting like that?" Tears started forming in her eyes "I don't understand! OPPA I HATE YOU!" tears rolled down her eyes as she ran and hop on ger bed. Oh no what have i done?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thankieww for the comments saying that the story is nice! I really appreciate it a lot! Hope that you guys can continue supporting me!!
Sorry if i made any mistakes:) please look forward to the next update!