Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

What is this feeling? This question has been stucked in my head for days now. Hani has also been very close to oppa, no, too close! I feel like her motive for coming every morning to our house is not because of me, her best friend but for Taehyung oppa. Why? Are they really together?
I looked into the mirror when i heard the sound of the toilet door opened. Taehyung oppa walked up to me, having the facial expression of wanting to tell me something important. I feel like my heart is going burst any moment now, everytime i see oppa, i will think of Hani, and it's just so annoying.
I walked past him, Not wanting to listen to what he was going to say.

"Wait! Don't ignore me." He held onto my hand.

"Tell me the truth, are you going out with Hani?" I gathered my courage and asked. Taehyung's face darkened.

"I am, but...."

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating her?" I clenched my fist with tears brimming in my eyes.

"Y/n please let me exp...."

"Ajumma! Is Taehyung home? Taehyung oppa! Why didn't you tell me that you're transferring school?"
He quickly let go of my hand and went out.

"Hani, lets go out and talk alright?" He took one last glance back at the bathroom before exiting the house.

Taehyung oppa is leaving? No, he cannot be. No... I ran out of the house bare footed, all i care about now is him not leaving me. He cannot leave me.

Flashback

"Oppa! Do you know? I love you the most in this world! I love you sooo much!!"

Finally I caught up to him.

"Oppa! Gajima (don't go)..... jebal gajima layo! (please don't go)" teardrops started dropping down my cheeks.

"You cannot leave me alone just like that!"

Oppa turned around shocked. He then ran towards me when he saw the cuts and scratches one my leg and carried me up the bridal way back home. At the same time, I saw Hani turned towards is with a sad expression and then turned back and walked away.

On the way home

"Oppa, is it true? Are you really transferring to another school?"

"Eo"

"Wae? I want to go to! Do you know that twins have to attend the same school? It a law."

Oppa chuckled:" with your grades? You won't make it. Besides, the entry exam is all ready over. You can't just transfer like that. Oh and there's no such laws in this world, don't go making things up just because you want to stay with me."

"But oppa.... the school you're transferring to is very far away." I pout.

"I know, but its for our good. Its not like I'm leaving for good, i will still come back to visit you y/n."

"Why, just why are you leaving?"

".... because i love you y/n. If we continue staying together, I won't be able to restrain myself. I don't want to hurt you."

"Oppa, take me to our room...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy heyy everyone!!
Sorryyy again for updating so late😓 and for making you all wait for soo long.... well something's happened so I couldn't update so soon nowadays. Im really sorry.
Anyways, here is your long waited update!
Sorry if i made any mistakes.
Please continue to support me!
Thankieww veryy muchh for your patience!!💜
Oh! And by the way😏 the next chapter has a bit of
..... cough cough.....
Read at your own risk. I warned you guys😵.