→ twenty four

》 natasha《  

Making spaghetti arrabiata like I usually cook, it takes less than 30 minutes. Well, that's what I learn from Jamie Oliver.

I tossed the spaghetti as I'm finishing the sauce of arrabiata with cheese on top. I hope Michael will like it as much as I do. 

Lemonade or tea? 

Ice lemon tea it is!

I opened up my fridge - looking for lemons and ice cubes. Two lemons, sugar and tea bags. I sliced up the lemon into two portions each and I peeled the juices from the lemon and I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and I saw Michael walking down with his hoodie on his hand, his eyes are wild. Looking everywhere in the kitchen and at my house.

"Dinner's ready, Michael. Come take a seat." I looked at him while stirring the tea with lemon juices. 

I took the plates in my two hands to the dinner table in front of Michael and one for me. He mumbled a quiet "thanks" as I rushed to the kitchen, getting my ice lemon tea. I tasted it before I grabbed the glasses and it tastes amazing! I'm happy with my cook today.

"Here you go. Ice lemon tea with spaghetti arrabiata." I placed the glass to Michael and I sit beside him. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked when his face looks fresher and better than the one I saw in the cafe.

"Good." 

"Okay," I replied as he may not want to talk to me again. We eat in silence and the only sounds that heard are forks and spoon. 

I finished my meal with a drink and I got up from my seat to my kitchen without looking at him. The water was flowing out and I started to clean up my dishes. I can't help but think about the boy at the dinner table.

 Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? Is he going to just leave after dinner? How long has he's been like this? What about Luke, Ashton, and Calum? What did they think about Michael? Are they worried as much as I do? What about Michael's family? 

I was thinking about Michael and the 'what ifs' that I didn't notice that Michael snaked his hands around my waist and he pressed his head against my temple.

And I froze. 

The water is still flowing to the sink with the sponge in my hands. He closed the tap and took the plate from my hand, placed it in the sink.

I started to move and grabbed the plate on the sink but he stopped me by grabbing my hands into him as he whispered "Stop. Can we stay like this for a while?"

He turned me around to face him but I can't look at him right now. I feel guilty. His hands are on my cheeks and my chin. He pulled me by the chin and he locked his eyes with mine. He studied my face for a while before he let out a smile. A very pretty smile that suits him pretty well. He pressed his forehead against mine and I shut my eyes. My heart is beating so fast and I am very nervous.

"I've missed you," he said in a low tone, his breath fanning my face as his warm hands are on my cheeks.

"Don't run away from me again,"

"These past years have been rough for me,"

"Did you know I try to find you everywhere?"

"It's like you do not exist on this Earth and I cannot find anything about you and I panicked," He continues to open up to me as my heart are trying to be strong, to not cry in front of him.

"You disappeared from me."

"Where did our conversations go?"

"I want to stay like this forever."

His words hit me like never before. I couldn't stay still and I moved my head to his shoulder. Resting my forehead on his broad shoulders as his hands are now on my waist. He kissed my head and he pressed his lips to my ear.

"I cannot stop thinking about you,"

I looked up at him as he has gone taller in these past two years. His eyes are shiny green, his lips are rose pink and he looks good this way.

"I'm sorry." The words come out soft from my mouth as I couldn't say anything other than that. It was my fault.

"It's not your fault, love. It's just me." This is terrible. He's blaming himself for what he has done and he shouldn't have done it.

I looked up at him to argue but he shut me up with his lips. He tilts his head to get a better angle of my lips and his hands cupped my cheeks as the other hand on my waist.

"I've missed those lips." He whispered as he pushed his lips back to mine without my respond. I kissed him back this time as the feeling is mutual. I missed him too. Everything about him.

"God, I want to take you right here right now but I don't want to ruin the moment." He spoke so casually that my face started to blush and I widened my eyes at him.

The Michael Clifford I know is back.

here you go the newest chapter of this book. i'm so sorry. i don't know what to write as you can see the it's boring. i hope you like it. 

my life is a mess and i need to change my life but i dont know how.

vote and comment if you enjoyed this.