→nineteen

》natasha

"Come on, Zoe! What are you doing? We're going to concert not fashion show." I was annoyed because she keeps changing her clothes.

"I don't look fine! I think I should wear a 5sos band t-shirt and a jacket. What do you think?" She looked at me as I nodded my head, watching Supernatural. Those Winchesters are seriously trying to kill me.

"Okay, I'm done! How do I look?" She had her hands on her hips while waiting for my opinion.

"You look horrendously good." I complimented and she jump into me a hug. This annoying girl.

"Shush, let's go!" Zoe yelled excitedly as I locked my house.

"I'm going to play 5 Seconds of Summer song while we're on our way because I know, you only know She Looks So Perfect, Don't Stop, Amnesia and Good girls. So, here we go!" She turned up the volume as the first song that I familiar with started, She Looks So Perfect.

"Simmer down, simmer down. They said we're too young now to amount to anything else."

"Their voice is amazing right?" Zoe squeaked on the driver seat as I hummed for answers.

"We're already late!" Zoe speed up like lightning.

"Zoe! We're going to die!" I slapped her arms and she laughed at me.

"Don't worry, we'll be in heaven." She sang.
"Idiot. Why do you love these boys? There's a millions of people loves them and they won't probably notice every single one of their fans."

"That's why, they work hard to make an album for us. They work their butt off to make the album success." Zoe replied.

"By buying their merchandise, albums, t-shirt and went to their concert will repay their hard work." She added.

"Okay Zoe. I get it. You don't have to lecture me just because I'm not their fan." I turned on the volume when Jonas Brothers playing on the radio.

"Oh my god! Jonas Brothers! I miss them! This is the first time in a year that Jonas Brothers is on the radio!" I screamed and Zoe laughed. "That's my reaction when 5SOS on the radio for the first time."

"Told you I made dinner plans,
For you and me and no one else,
That don't include your crazy friends,
Well I'm done,
With awkward situation's empty conversations,"Nick sounded so young and I miss his cute voice. Nick is perfection.

"Oh This is an S.O.S.,
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line,
It's true,
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two,
And I can't find the other half,
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled,
It's a call I'll never get,"  Joe's voice gives me chills. 

We sings like crazy teenagers in the car while we're on our way to 5 Seconds Of Summer concert.

×××

the shortest bcs I already write chapter 20 and its so long. just wait for it.

Here's the teaser:
A lot of lyrics, girls, lip ring, blonde strike, bandana, red hair, screaming, girls and screaming plus bad writing.

SOS by Jonas Brothers (when sing it, just add 5 in front so, 5SOS) yay
the side is who i picture natasha is bcs she's pretty yaa