Chapter 6

{Hello there, I brought some characters with me!!!}

Eli: Hiya!

Ellie: 'Sup!

Ed: Um... Why am I here right now? I haven't even entered the story yet...

{Don't worry, you'll be in the story soon :D } 

Ed: ...Okay?

Fourth-Wall Repairman: Your practical joke from last chapter was rather hilarious, miss Flaming_Rose.

{Why thank you... every one of these bruises and cuts were worth it... I think...} 

Allen Walker: WHY AM I HERE?! I'M NOT EVEN PART OF THIS STORY!!!

Lily Rose D'Angelo: NEITHER AM I, SO I'M JUST AS CONFUSED AS YOU ARE!

{And I have no idea how you two got here. So you can leave... go to your separate stories and STAY THERE.}

Rose: Fieeeen. Just don't call me back here again.

Allen: I'm so confused... I'll just go back to saving the souls of Akuma...

{Yes, good Allen. Go back to saving the world and ******************************* (spoiler)************************************.} 

Rose: HEY! THEY DON'T KNOW THAT STUFF YET!

{Why do you think I bleeped it out, bak-Rose? Silly character of mine...}

Ellie: OKAY THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING NOWHERE SO WE'RE GONNA START THE CHAPTER!!!

Eli: So enjoy reading!

{I NEVER GET DISTRACTED. dOn'T bE HatIN'} 

Ellie: Woah, nice typing there...

{wHY tHaNk yOU.} 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IT. IS. THE. SAME. FLIPPING. DAY.

=-=-=

Eli's POV

=-=-=

Aaaanyways, how do we defeat these baka? 

I really have no idea. Is it time for ... it? 

Yes, I believe so. 

"YOLOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Me and my sister screamed as we brought down our protective barrier and faced the Amestrian men.

"Yo-lo?" One of them asked before they realized we were charging at them with our arms still sparking like little lightning bolts shooting across our skin with the power of our alchemy.

"COME AT ME BROSKI!" Ellie screeched.

"What does that even mean?!" He yelled back as he charged along with his Amestrian fweeends <3.

"IT MEANS YES!"

"THAT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE."

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DISTRACT YOU," She shouted as I held him to the ground and wrapped him in the surrounding stone using my alchemy, "And it worked."

"Hey, this isn't fair!" He protested as the rock formed around him into an uncomfortable cocoon.

"Yes, it's totally fair to have 50 men against 2 girls with alchemical powers. So stay there, sweetheart," Ellie taunted as I blew a kiss to the man. He struggled to get up, obviously wanting to murder us (along with all the other ....guys... attempting to kill us out of jelousy of our powers :LLLLL.).