10.

Beca's POV
Its been a few weeks and we're at the first weekend in October and next weekend is my birthday, the 8th, its Saturday today and me and Chloe are spending the day together. The situation with Cammie is getting easier. Mom and dad still haven't fully come round to the fact that she's 15 and pregnant. We've been for her first scan- i say we, i mean me and Cammie, mom and dad didn't wanna come, Ben did have a pre arranged commitment so unfortunately I can't make him look bad. Camden is really upset about everything but Ben is actually doing a good job in supporting her and really does want this baby, surprisingly. Me and Chloe are getting closer and are becoming a lot more comfortable round each other, cuddling and making inside jokes. Even though me and Jesse still had the bet that i could get into her pants, it's not only the bet that is driving me, its the fact that i actually really, really like Chloe. I've never in my life felt more comfortable round someone like i do her. Although she's not yet my girlfriend, I've never kissed someone like i kiss her, even when me and Sophie used to fuck, I'd never kiss her like i kiss Chloe and weirdly i don't kiss during sex but if i ever did with Chloe i wouldnt fucking stop kissing her...she is a great kisser after all. She makes me feel different, like I'm usually the big spoon but i like it better when she's big spoon, Im usually the one who hugs from behind but i still enjoy when she does it, im usually the one who has a girl's legs over my lap but i like having my legs over her lap, im usually the one who has my girl straddling me when we watch a movie but Chloe is so comfortable. I enjoy being less dominant, she's changing me.

"Chlo?!" I yelled from the kitchen where i had a pile of cookery books, wearing nothing but some girly boxers and a long grey tank top with the name of some dumb failure of a YouTube band. "Yep?!" She replied and i turned round and saw her walking in tying her bed hair into a messy bun, also not wearing anything but underwear and her Bellas pyjama top, yes we have just woken up.

"Can you teach me how to bake?" I asked with a sweet smile, she came and stood beside me "course i can" she placed a hand on the bottom of my back "what d'you wanna make?" I pouted and flicked through her bakery book and slammed my finger down on these cupcakes which looked like flowers. I turned my head to her and saw she was already staring at me, and i felt her hand move down to my ass and she gave me a wink before moving to the cupboard and reaching up, her tank top riding up her ass then halfway up her back and i got a good view of her rear end. She grabbed some ingredients as i cleared the counter of cook books and she turned round, sugar and flour in one hand, icing sugar and decoration in the other and a bottle of vanilla flavouring between her teeth. She set them down on the counter and put a hand on her hip.

"Oki doke. You don't know how to cook, i do, so I will be your hands" she said and stepped behind me and pressed against me "plus i can feel you up and you can't do a thing about it" she said confidently in my ear and we both chuckled. I turned my head and pecked her lips.

"Alright, you need scales, mixing bowl, a sieve, a table spoon, a tea spoon and a wooden spoon first" she told me, I hesitated before walking over to the drawers and digging through the cutlery drawer, i picked out the spoons and placed them on the counter beside my cutlery book. I then bent down into the cupboard when i felt a hard spank on my ass, i got such a shock that i flinched and bashed my head off the top of the cupboard and screeched "shit Chlo!" I yelled and stood up with the sieve and rubbed the top of my head, I brought the sieve up high and struck it down on top of her head, we both burst out laughing at our pathetic selves.

"Okay, concentrate" she demanded with a stern, yet sexy look in her eyes, i slammed the sieve down and grabbed her hips "its so hot when you order me round like that" i whispered before crashing our lips together, her tongue slipping into my mouth, i snaked my fingers into her hair as well as having a hand on her hip and tugged her closer. She pulled back "we're getting distracted! Concentration is key" she joked in a stern voice, she took my shoulders and span me round and shook me "cook" she demanded and I sighed at her.