19.

Chloe's POV
"C'mon, lets go back" Beca whispered beside me and i nodded silently, she held her hand to me and i placed my palm against hers and linked our fingers together. She stood up and i walked beside her, there was silence but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence but it definitely wasn't something we felt comfortable in. It's hard to explain but it felt like both of us were itching to say something by neither of us wanted to. So we didn't, we just walked silently together, me hugging Beca's arm back to camp.

The trees began to clear and i could see figures and the glint of the fire. Everyone was talking amongst themselves till they saw us and quietened down immediately. Jesse glanced up from his lap, his cheeks tear stained.

"Oh my God, guys im so sorry" he said, pressing his palms together, pleading us. I looked at Beca, who had her jaw clenched in frustration and anger. Jesse stood up. "D-do you forgive me?" He asked us, i nodded.

"Yeah, you didn't mean it and i know that" i said and strained a smile, he exhaled in relief and i went for a hug, he hugged me back, it was awkward but we did it. We looked to Beca.

"Beca...?" He asked weakly. She shut her eyes and sighed through her nose. She opened her eyes slowly and a smirk spread across her face before he grabbed the back of his neck and he squawked, dipping down.

"C'mere you big wanker" Beca joked and he stood up, wrapping his arms round her, making us all laugh and awe at them. "We forgive you" she said and he backed away, wiping his eyes.

"Drinks anyone?" He offered and went and sat back down, as did me and Beca beside Aubrey and Emily.

We were lay together in our tent, amongst the pile of blankets and pillows watching the Theory of Everything, which is magnificent. She turned on her side and placed a hand on my stomach, i looked at her and she looked concerned as she fiddled with the buttons on my chequered pyjama shirt.

"Everything okay?" I asked, she tilted her head up and smiled.

"Yeah, just thinking..." I smiled back at her and she sighed. "Its been a great weekend hasn't it?" She said with a feebly voice.

"Yeah, its been amazing" i replied. It has, it really has. Despite our fallout, I've had a blast with my best friends and finally made love with my girlfriend, with whom I've fallen in love with and this trip has only made us closer. "I love you" i whispered, her eyes nearly popped out of her skull.

"I love you too" she replied and kissed my lips softly. I hooked an arm under her arm that she was resting upon and round her waist, she cupped my cheek and pulled me closer.

"Oy Bloe!" I heard Amy shout, we pulled back for a second and looked to the door of the tent.

"What?!" Beca replied.

"Can you keep it down in there?!" Me and Beca frowned at each other and crawled to the entrance of the tent, Beca went first and unzipped it, i followed and as i did so i paused the movie and i heard a faint scream-like-moan. We popped our heads out and saw Amy and Emily with their heads out of their tent across the way. Then the scream again and all four of us clicked on and turned our heads to where Stacie and Aubrey's tent was practically lifting off the floor as both of them moaned loudly.

"Careful guys! The tent pegs aren't that strong!" Beca shouted, i sniggered and she chuckled at herself.

"Shut up!!!" Aubrey yelled and all four of us burst out laughing "shit Stacie..." She moaned, me and Beca snorted and Amy's eyes widened. Beca turned round and gave me an eyebrow jerk and I swallowed, knowing what she was suggesting, she stuck her head back out the tent.

"Well if you can't beat 'em..." She started and i heard Emily 'ew' "join 'em!" She yelled and span round before shutting the tent door.

"This camp is disgusting!" Emily yelled, me and Beca ignored her as i lay down and she came down between my legs, smiling at me. She kissed me tenderly, and i felt her hand on my thigh, stroking up and down, she began grinding against me and i gripped onto her shoulder blades as she kissed me passionately, no real deepness to it but it was a meaningful kiss. I began unbuttoning her flannel as she rocked us together, stifling all my moans that I couldn't help but let out. Her lips attached to my neck and began kissing from my ear to my collar bone, i let out a whimper every time she stopped to suck on my sweet spot. She sat back and I unbuttoned the rest of her flannel and her arms linked round mine so she could unbutton my shirt. I sat up and pushed the article off her shoulders and ran my hands down her back, before putting a hand on her neck to keep it still and attacking it with my teeth, she groaned and ran her fingers into my hair and gripping tightly as she elicited a long moan. I moved back and connected our lips again in a deeper and heated kiss as i tore my own shirt off, Beca's hands immediately going to my braless boobs, giving them a gentle squeeze, making me moan for more. I pulled on the back of her neck back down on top of me where she began to grind again, her hand travelling south.