03

ALRIGHTY EVERYONE HERE IS CHAPTER 3!

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING AND HERE IT IS!

ENJOY!!! <3

- Bell - 

I got up at 7 and took a quick shower cause Mina's a heavy sleeper so might as well and get dressed and wash up. 

After I finished showering and putting my outfit on she got up and headed into the shower. I got her outfit together because she takes forever to get dressed! 

"Alright guys we're off! See you later!" I screamed in the front door way towards the living room. 

"Okay stay safe and have a fun time at the mall!" JB responded. 

( At the Mall) 

"What store do you want to go in first?" Mina asked me. By the end of the day we will have gone through every single store so it doesn't matter where we start.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... That one!" I pointed towards the left. 

"Abercrombie and Fitch?" She asked.

"Yeah, I love their sweaters and I saw a sale for their fall sweaters so I wanted to get some!" I said jumping up and down. Mina rolled her eyes and we headed into the store.

- JB - 

After the girls left we headed to the mall, but I made sure I was 10 mins behind them so they didn't suspect anything.

"Hyung, how are we going to hide from the fans?" Yugyeom asked me.

"Put a mouth mask on, hat, and glasses. Yeah that should be fine" I replied to him.

( At the Mall)

We all walked into the store and saw Bell and Mina in the middle of the mall looking at each and every store, debating which one to go into first. Then Bell shouted, "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...." and then said something else and headed into the Abercrombie and Fitch store. She was screaming about sweaters and sales? I don't know girls are psychos. :P 

We all headed into the store and hid behind some clothing racks. Okay there is Youngjae, Jr, BamBam, Yuygeom, Ma- wait where are those two? 

I started looking around the store and caught them in the mens section of the store looking at clothes. -_- whatever 

(After 4 hours)

We followed them through the entire mall and let me tell you it was exhausting, we didn't get to eat because when they went to sit down to eat they got the last table in the whole mall... so we had to sit on a bench and wait for them to finish. 

When they finished eating I had a feeling like they left and I couldn't find them. I looked around the cafeteria and didn't see them! Omo

"Guys I lost them! I can't see them!"

"What?" Mark said

"We need to find them!" Jr said getting up and looking around.

We all started looking then we heard a voice behind us say.

"Oppa, why are you following us?" 

We all shot around to see Bell and Mina with their arms crossed on their chests. 

"Anyo! We're just getting Jackson some new Snap backs from the store...." I said not making eye contact with her.

"Oppa we knew you guys were here like 3 hours ago..." She said looking at me.

"How did you know when we started following you?" 

"I didn't, you just told me!" She said sticking her tongue out at me and the boys.

"You little- " I was about to say but she cut me off, and said 

"Why were you guys following us?" Mina asked.

"Cause I don't want anyone stalking my sister." I said.

"Oppa... Hajima..." She said blushing. 

"I don't need a protector, I'm fine on my own." She said hugging me.

"I know, but ever since Mom and Dad died I want and need to protect you until you find someone who I APPROVE to protect you when I'm not there." I returned the hug.

"Thanks Oppa, I'll protect you too!" 

Thanks for reading everyone hoped you enjoyed this chapter! 

Remember to vote, comment, and share! Don'f forget to follow! 

Bai!