04

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY BROTHERS ARE GOT7! 

ENJOY

Bell and Mina are 18 years old. 

BTS guys, Jungkook, Jimin, and V are all the same age, 19 years old.

plus they are all seniors in highschool. 

And the rest of the members in each group have already graduated, and in Got7 BamBam and Yugyeom have private tutors. 

- Bell -

I walked into school and meet Mina by our lockers, "Sup turd." I said.

"Hey loser." She responded, I giggled and hugged her. A bunch of girls ran past us pushing us into the lockers. What the? 

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

"Yeah, what was that?" Mina said looking at me. We started looking around and a group of guys started walking toward our way. 

"Mina, you see those hot guys too, right? It's not just me seeing things right?" I said pulling on her shirt. 

"Uh-huh, and damn." She said squirming around. They are making their way to us! OMFG

"Mina stop shaking they are coming toward us...." I tried settling her down.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jimin, and I was wondering if you ladies could help us find our way to class?" Jimin said.

"Uh... sure. Could I see your schedule?" I said since Mina is star struck.

"Here it is, oh by the way, all three of us have the same one." He said smiling and the others did as well.

I took it from his hands and looked at it, and said, "Hey you have the same classes as us! You can just follow us! We could even have lunch together if you like, since you guys are still new." Then I returned his schedule.

"Yeah! That would be awesome! By the way the other two are Jungkook and Taehyung but you can call him V." Jimin said as the others bowed. Mina and I bowed back.

"Cool, in this school when you are new its hard to make friends. So we can be your friends!" I said smiling and Mina nodding.

- RING -

"There's the bell, lets head to our class!" Mina said.

- AFTER CLASS -

"So where do you guys wanna sit for lunch?" I asked.

"Um, where ever you want is fine." Jimin said. 

"Mina and I usually eat in the music room. We like playing the instruments when we finish eating cause we don't eat a lot so it gets boring after a while. But we can sit in the cafeteria if you want." I said looking around holding my lunch box.

"You guys play instruments? We love music, lets go there!" Jungkook said geting excited.

"Sure" Mina said leading the way. We walked into the music room and sat on the floor and started eating. 

"So you guys like music? What do you guys play or do you sing?" I asked looking around.

"We all sing and sometimes rap." Jimin said taking a bite of his food.

"Really? That's awesome! We sing to but we're not that good... we can play the piano." I said with Mina nodding with me.

"I bet you guys sing really well!" V said looking flustered.

"Aww.. Thanks. Do you guys have a group?" I said 

"A group?" Jungkook said looking confused.

"Bell, be more specfic. Sorry she's always says werid things sometimes to understand." Mina said laughing.

"Oh sorry, I mean like a singing group? Cause Mina and I are still thinking of a name for the both of us." I said scratching the back of my head blushing a little. 

"Actually, we are a couple members of our group called BTS." V said.

Wait... I've heard that name before... 

"Oh WAIT LIKE FIRE BTS?" I said getting excited.

"Yup thats us!" Jungkook said with the others smiling.

"Omo! That's so cool! We've heard your songs but never looked into your group.. mian." I said blushing in embarrassment while Mina did the same thing.  

"Its okay! At least you heard the song. All of the girls this morning were hanging on us it was annoying. But when we saw you two, you guys looked more mature than they did!" Jimin said smiling.

"Thanks" We said laughing.

"Do you guys know GOT7?" I asked.

"Of course! We did a concert with them a while ago. One of our members, Rap Monster is good friends with Jackson Hyung." Jimin said.

"Jinja? They are my brothers! Well JB Oppa is! The rest act like my brothers! You guys should come over sometime and say hello!" I asked them.

"Yeah sure maybe we could have a cookout or something? Like both bands together with you guys?" V said.

"Yeah that would be awesome!"

- RING- 

"Dang, class is starting. Well lets go." Mina said.

We packed up our things and headed to class. We finished our class and soon enough school ended and we parted our ways. I started walking home. I put my ear buds in and started listening to Got7's new songs. When I made it home, I snuck up the door and opened it quietly and shouted, "GUYS I'M HOME! COME HUG ME!" I'm a fan of hugging and pretty much do it all the time. Then five seconds later I heard hard footsteps come from the stairs and then I was surrounded by my brothers.

"Mina-ah!" Jackson Oppa said.

"How was school?" Jingyoung Oppa asked.

"Finally you're back, we need to have that rematch in our game!" Yugyeom said.

"Guys, give her some space. Mina-ah come here." JB Oppa said opening his arms. JB Oppa knows I love hugs. I ran into his arms and snuggled into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

"How was school?" He said looking down at me.

"Good! Guess what I met BTS today, well Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah, and Taehyung-ah!" 

"Jinja?" 

"Yup!" I said looking at all of them. 

"We should meet up together some time" Jackson Oppa suggested.

"I said that too! Like a cook out together?" I suggested.

"Yea I don't see why not." JB Oppa said.    

There is Chapter 4 of My Brothers Are GOT7! 

Hoped you enjoyed and make sure to comment, vote and share!