05

- Bell -

"Oppa, can I ask Jungkook-ah and the rest of them if they are able to have a cook out tomorrow?" I asked Jaebum Oppa.

"Sure, but make sure you focus on school Bell. You're in your senior year." He said huffing and puffing.

"AAAAARRRRRRRRRRREEEEESSSSOOOO" I said dragging each sound. When I finished Jaebum Oppa looked so irritated. He looked as if he was about to charge at me so I started to run away.

"YAH! MABEL!!!!" He screamed chasing me. 

I quickly grabbed my bag off of the table and stormed out of our house. 

Just before I was out the door, I screamed, "ANNYEONG EVERYONE" and with that I stormed out of the house. 

When I got onto the sidewalk, I turned around to see if Jaebum Oppa was still chasing me. He wasn't. He stopped at the door way. 

"YAH MABEL! When you get home, your gonna be in so much trouble!" He shouted as I walked away dabbing. 

- At School -

I walked up to my locker and started to spin the dial on my lock to open my locker. When all of a sudden I hear a...

B-A-N-G

'OMO' I said inside my head.

"ANNYEONG MABEL-AH" Taehyung-ah shouted right next to me with his hand on the lockers. 

"Yah! You scarred me!" I pouted and pretended to cry.

Then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my head and someone said, "Aigoo, what are we gonna do with you Mabel-ah?" I looked up and saw...

Jungkook-ah.

DDDDIIIINNNNNGGGG

"Oh-h it's the bell, let's go-o" I said blushing hard. I ran away from them and hid behind the corner of the wall. 

Panting hard, I put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. 

"Gwaenchanh-a?" Mina said patting my back.

"Mina! Help me!" I said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Wae?"

"Alright. Taehyung-ah screamed and scarred me. So I freaked out and pretended to cry, arreso? Still following me?"

"Ne"

"Then out of no where, Jungkook-ah put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair and said "Agioo, what are we gonna do with you Mabel-ah? Mina my heart just died." 

"Jinja? That happened. Damn why didn't I come earlier!" She said pouting. 

"Lets head to class, I  have some more to tell you." I said

"Arreso. Gaja!"

- After School - 

"Doesn't Jimin-ah play soccer?" I asked Mina.

"Yeah."

"I wanted to know if they wanted to come to my house, including you, and have a cook out. Plus the rest of BTS?" I said to her walking to the soccer field. 

"That would be amazing!" she squealed jumping up and down. 

"Alright, alright. Calm down." 

- At the Soccer Field - 

I searched around and found him resting on the best drinking water. 

I pulled Mina with me and we walked up to him. 

"Jimin-ah?" He looked up and starred at me with blank eyes.

"Ne-e?" 

"Would your group like to come over Saturday for a cook out?" I said holding my hands behind my back.

"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not? I tell my band!" 

"Kansamnida! Jimin-ah." I said bowing. 

"Mabel-ah, how old are you?" He asked out of no where.

"Um 18, wae?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"I'm 19. So... You can call me Oppa, plus Taehyung and Jungkook." 

"Ah arrseo.... Opp-a" I said stuttering. All that came out of Jimin-ah was a smile and a little blush. 

"Okay, Annyeong" I quickly said and ran away with Mina. 

"Kms" I screamed and Mina just laughed at me. 

Alright everyone! That's it for this chapter. 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE! 

ANNYEONG