Wake Me Up: Mute!Reader x Canada

First one shot, my own request!

****

You ran down the hallway, tears streaming down your cheeks. "(Y/N)!" Francis yelled, running after you. Ignoring him, you made a sharp turn out the door. Finally, you made your way into your (F/C) Jeep, sobbing hysterically. Francis had cheated on you with (F/N). Picking up your phone which had just vibrated, you read a text from Matthew, your best friend.

"Whats wrong? I saw you running down the hallway crying. Are you in your car?"

You smiled at his way of not using text talk, because it irritated you a lot.

"Meet me in my car, I'll see you then."

Only moments later, a shy Canadian climbed in the passenger seat of your Jeep. "(Y/N), are you okay?"

"No." You wrote on your notepad.

"What's wrong?" His purple eyes met your (E/C) ones, full of gentle compassion, unlike his brother.

"Francis cheated on me." You sighed, writing shaky letters. He gasped, and pulled you into a hug where you started crying more. Eventually, you felt yourself calm, and drift away in Matt's arms.

****

"(Y/N), time to wake up, we've missed school and we have to get you home." A quiet voice told you, your eyes fluttering open. "I'll drive." He shifted, now you on his lap. He picked you up, setting you down in the other side of the car.

The drive home was silent, and you didn't mind. Your head was pounding and your heart swelled. Matthew got out his side of the car, and opened your side door. You gave a sad smile, and walked to the front  door, phone and notepad in hand.

"Thanks for driving me home, Matt. Want to come inside? I have a strong craving for chocolate ice cream." You wrote, giggling a bit.

He nodded, and you two walked inside. You served him the ice cream, as he popped in your favorite move, The Notebook (Sorry if it isn't, just pretend!). Allie and Noah... They belonged. Lon needed to be out of the picture.

Matthew gulped beside you. You were his first love. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he tilted your chin up and kissed you sweetly, full of passion. 

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). You probably aren't ready-" He was interrupted by your lips against his again. He was shaky and nervous, but nothing stopped him from hugging you. Your arms made their way around Matthew's neck, still kissing passionately.

In the need for air, the two of you broke apart, shocked. Both of you looked horrified. He bolted out the door, still cherry red. He had left you.

****

The next day of school, he was climbing up your porchsteps, knocking. "(Y-Y/N)?" He cautiously asked, unsure if he should be there. 

You opened the door, for your gaze into his. He was worried about you, obviously. 

"Hi Mattie." You wrote, smiling bravely. He once again got in the driver's side, and you next to him.

"A-are we gonna f-forget about yesterday? O-or did you want it? O-oh my god that was wrong, I'm sorry I-." His thoughts were cut off by you putting the notepad down in front of him.

"Just forget it, okay? I'm still stressed." You sighed.

"O-okay." 

There was an awkward silence on the way to school, and you were anxious to get out of the car. 

**After School**

You had fallen asleep in class, so Matthew came in and carried you to the car. "(Y/N)? Time to wake up... again."

"I lied." You wrote, suddenly being awake. "I do love you."