America!!!

(Y/N) watched in horror as a fist fight broke out, backing up far away from the group of strong nations. America backed away too, watching how hurt England was getting. He saw the small framed girl bolt off, tears leaking out of her eyelids. Heroes weren't supposed to let civilians get sad!

"Everybody stop!" The loudmouth yelled, louder than Germany at the World Meeting. "Can't you see that she doesn't want this!? You're all too stupid and greedy to realize!" America turned on his heel, speeding off to save his Lois Lane. The wind outside was horrific, and he could see a storm rolling in, darkness covering the dark blueish black he admired. The stars disappeared behind them, like a curtain covering actors and actresses on a stage.

"(C/N)!" He called in hopes of finding her, feeling light drops on his face. "Damn it!" Alfred set off to find her, only to find her sitting on a bench, surrounded in greens and bright colors that belonged to the flowers around it. 

"A-America?" She looked over, (e/c) glinting in happiness that he came for her. Him. She looked over him like the many times she had done before, admiring every piece. His cute cowlick on the top of his head, sticking right up, the way Texas sat perfectly on the top of his nose, loosened tie, and oh that big bomber jacket he wore all the time. He was utterly, amazingly perfect.

On the other hand, Alfred was simply being himself. He thought she was the one who was beautiful. Her (e/c) caused him to lose train of thought and tremble if he stared too long, her beautiful (s/c) perfectly shining under the moonlight, that adorable smile she had when somebody cracked a joke. 

Alfred wanted (Y/N) to be his Peggy Carter. His only, not anyone elses. Feeling more salty raindrops on his cheeks, he bolted forward, feet causing splashes in the mud as he ran to her, not caring that they were now soaking wet in the rain. Once he reached her, his arms enveloped her into his chest, causing a gasp from her. She hadn't expected that at all.

"(Y/N)... Please, I'm begging you..." He said in a low tone, a gentle one that told her to calm down, yet her heart beat faster due to him talking to her. "Let me be your hero." He whispered, shivers running down her spine.

"Y-yes..." She mumbled back in her native tongue, in which Alfred knew by heart. Slowly, he brushed his hand in hers, locking their fingers for a brief moment as he swung her up bridal style in his arms. Giggling, she looked into the ocean colored eyes he owned. 

"Come on, let the hero take ya away from this place!" He jumped up, running off towards the house, where he slipped her into his car. "Lets gooooo!" He cheered.

"I love you Alfred." (C/N) smiled.

"I love you too, my Peggy Carter." He grinned tiumphantly.

"Your what?" She laughed.

"My Peggy Carter! Ya know, Captain AMERICA?!"

"Never seen it?" She smiled innocently. He looked hurt.

"You wound me, babe!" The American pouted, (Y/N)'s heart melting a little bit. 

"I'll watch it tonight!" She sighed, gripping his hand.

"It's a date."