Chapter 13

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Erza's POV

No one could've known how long Lucy and I just stared at one another after every single word that had been said. It seemed like ages, but it let things settle and made the atmosphere between us a lot calmer.

It finally dawned on me after a while that I had forgotten Lucy had been trying to tell me something very important by the sound of it, right before she passed out.

"Say umm.. Lucy..?" I said quietly.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asked with a bit of a smile that only made me want to smile as well.

"Could you umm... Tell me what you were going to say earlier?"

"What do you mean?" The blonde asked with a bit of a confused expression.

"Right before you passed out..! ...you were trying to tell me something and it seemed really important..."

"Oh... Oh that..! Umm.." She said and managed a slight laugh and looked away for a few moments. "I.. It's really not the right time to tell you.."

"What other time could there be? It's only you and I here, you can tell me anything. I mean it." I said and gently placed my hand on her shoulder so she'd turn to look at me.

"....alright alright..." She said and took a deep breath with her hand resting on her knees.

"Like I already said, I know this is terrible timing since we were just talking about what happened to you with Je-... him... But... I can't hold this back anymore. It's killing me not to tell you but I never could find the right time or place, this also being one of those bad timings...." She said and looked me straight in the eye, almost looking as if she was on the verge of crying but her face was also a blushing mess, which I found quite adorable if I must add.

"But even so I can't stand not telling you that I'm so..... so in love with you Erza Scarlet....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yay! New chapter! I'm sorry that it's really short >~<

My chapters are usually over 2,000 words, but this one it's less than 500.... I'm really sorry for not updating you guys.

You really deserve a much longer chapter but I just haven't had any inspiration for this fanfic lately. But I tried my best to write this much for right now.

Again I'm really sorry for the super super long wait. I'll do my best to update more often on here but I'm also starting school again next Monday. It's crazy to think that I'm going to be a junior already 😂

Well Author-chan out!

- Dream_OrGo