Chapter 2

Pan

Rogue was in complete and utter disbelief, as if she didn't want to acknowledge that she was actually in Neverland. But her and I, along with the lost boys know she's here, and we all know that she's now a lost girl.

But what I didn't understand is why the shadow brought her here. I mean surely she uttered the words: "I believe" but shadow has only ever brought me boys. Rogue was a mystery to me, as she looked around and her surroundings in awe, I studied her. For all the boys on the island, I had no problem reading them; I could know their pasts immediately, but the only thing I knew about Rogue was she was damaged. Her arm was pure evidence. 

She is still mystery. I mean, clearly she is special, being the first lost girl I've ever received. But, why was she brought here?

Rogue

I was terrified. I was the only girl, no one knows why I was brought here, and they won't tell me who brought me here. I knew they knew. They must.

But, curiosity got the best of me. All around me was beautiful scenery, not only were there little spurts of light, but it appeared that the water even had its own little twinkle to it. It was cut short however. Pan cleared his throat, gaining my total utter attention.

"Well, it's getting late, I best be heading back now" he spoke. It was short, and didn't sound like he had a care in the world about anyone but himself. Before he was able to go off however, I called his name. "Peter", and like that his attention was on me. "It's Pan, to you and all the lost boys" "whatever you say Pan" I said, clearly not caring. "How am I supposed to get back?" It looked like that question really bothered him, like he was avoiding it. 

He sighed, but took hold of my wrist, this time my right. "Come along then" he said, and we were off in the air for the 2nd time this morning. 

"Stay put, i'll find something for you to do" Pan said as soon as we landed. I wasn't planted on my feet however, and didn't land as smoothly as he did. 

Something about him telling me to do something pissed me off though. Not even my foster parents could keep me under control most of the time. I wandered off, away from his camp. I don't know how long I was walking, but I was alone, and I felt calm. 

After a little while of just relaxing, finally being on my own for the first time, I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter. Who knows when the next time I'll be able to smoke is? 

The lighter is running low on fluid, but it got the dart lit. After many, many tries. 

I wanted to go home. Or more likely, back to Canada. 

Part of me knows that I brought this 'Neverland' onto myself, but I never thought my wishes would actually come true. Peter Pan isn't exactly who I thought he'd be. He seems stern, like he's the one who makes all the rules. Instead  of the fun-loving Disney character I was brought up with. 

He's nothing like i'd imagine, but he was piercing. Like, I didn't want to be away from him, even if he did remind me of a parent. 

"What do you have there lost girl?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Felix, his hood was down and I was able to get a clear look of his face. He had a rather large scar going by his eye that covered his eye and a bit of his cheek. But something about that was attractive, I like scars on people. I don't know, it gives them a bit of a mystery, more of a character. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, I really didn't know what he meant. "That stick thing. In your mouth" he said. Felix was referring to my cigarette, I don't understand how he didn't know what they were. "A cigarette" I answered plainly, I wasn't trying to be mean or start anything. So I was trying to sound as polite as possible. "What's a cigarette?" Felix asked. He said it in a way, that he was questioning if he said it right. "Something that I shouldn't have." In a sense it was true, they're basically cancer sticks and I don't want to get cancer.