Chapter 4

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=207212770)

Pan

Bright and Early the next morning; I went to go check on Rogue.

She was still fast asleep, her hair now a rats nest from her nightmare. But she looked captivating, like nothing could harm her.

If only she knew how important she was. How she was an essential key to the game. But how fast it can change.

I needed to have Wendy be her mother to reassure her. But I don't think only one visit did the trick.

"Get Wendy down here" I commanded walking back into camp. "You want to see her again? After even you said she was ruining the game?" Devin asked. I nodded my head and waited for him and Rufio to get the box to the ground.

"Get out here" I said, and much like I did for Rogue. I held my hand out for Wendy to take.

"Are you letting me free?" She asked, I laughed. So of course all the lost boys did too. "No, I need you to help me once again" I said, and we started walking towards the fake cave. "No, I refuse" but it was too late for her to refuse. I snapped my fingers and mrs. Belle was infront of me.

"What am I even supposed to say?!" She demanded. "Don't worry about that." I smirked before pulling her heart out.

"Wha-?" She was very confused. I rolled my eyes at her oblivious-ness. "You won't have to worry what to say, I can speak into your heart" I held it up to my mouth and spoke; "Like this" and Wendy repeated the exact same words.

Rogue

I was woken up the same way I fell asleep. With a kiss to my forehead by mom. "Good morning" I said, mom looked sad.

"Mama? Are you alright?" I asked, she shook her head and some tears left her eyes. "The magic is wearing out Rogue, we may never see each other again." "What are you talking about? The magic is wearing out?" I questioned.

"You need to go back to Pan's camp sweetheart. It's the only way you can help yourself" she said. "But mom, I'm not magic" "I know that, but there's something in you that can help him."

When she said that I knew she meant Pan. I shook my head, "he doesn't need help" "I'm sure he's very sorry about your eye darling." But I wanted to argue her. "He's a monster mom, not even my foster parents hurt me. Look at my eye, it got darker over night."

"There's a way to heal that, but only he knows. He knows how to heal everything."

She said the last part like she didn't want to bring it up. A clear indicator that she was talking about my wrist.

I sighed, it was useless to heal that. I knew I would just hurt myself once again.

"Please sweetie, I know you want to go back home. Pan knows how."

With that. She left the cave.

Pan

Wendy came back out and she looked miserable. Seeing that look on her face brought great joy.

I knew this second visit would get Rogue back to me. I knew she would be of great help to me.

"You're an evil boy" Wendy said once I changed her back. "Well you see love, I don't really care."

Rogue

After mom left, I actually thought about what she told me.

"He knows how to heal everything"