Chapter One - Chapter Four

A GOD'S OBSESSION

NEW GAME
LOAD
OPTIONS

...

☑️LOAD

...

Y o u a r e (Y/N) . . . c o r r e c t ?

YES
NO

...

☑️YES

LOADING . . .

______________________________

-when a major point in the story occurs, that will be the chapter finale. much like in corpse party, the chapters always end after a major point. there will be a chapter finale-

Y o u g o t a b a d e n d , d o y o u w i s h t o r e s e t ?

...

YES
NO

...

☑️YES

...

LOADING

______________________________
chapter four - starting of the Yandere

-Choice B-

It's too late to go to school. It's not like they'll care.

You sighed and flopped back onto your bed.

"Kochi kochi!" You heard an annoying little squeaky sound, and sat up.

The squeaky sound continued, but it slowly got deeper and deeper.

Until you couldn't ignore the looming light blue ayakashi staring down at you.

"What the hell?!" You shrieked and stood up.

You wanted to run, but where could you go?

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" The familiar voice sounded and a sound like slicing sliced through the tense air.

You saw the monster disintegrate, and Yato stood behind its now gone body, a blade in hand.

Somehow, he looked creepy with the blade in his hands, so you backed away.

"Heh? Why aren't you in school?" Yato questioned.

"Why are YOU in my house?!" You shouted. Although grateful, he still, technically, broke in despite no broken doors or windows.

"Hiyori told me not to stalk her while she's in school so I decided to st—watch over you.."

"Stalker." You muttered and crossed your arms. He flashed behind you, the blade still in his hands.

"Awe come on! Don't be like that!" He pouted. He let Yukine revert, and you gasped slightly.

"What the hell?! That sword was Yukine?!" You shrieked. Yato nodded.

"He's my regalia."

"Regalia?!" You were beyond confused at this point.