Chapter One - Chapter Five

A GOD'S OBSESSION

NEW GAME
LOAD
OPTIONS

...

☑️LOAD

...

Y o u a r e (Y/N) . . . c o r r e c t ?

YES
NO

...

☑️YES

LOADING . . .

______________________________
chapter five - katsuhira

You quickly ran into the boy's arms as soon as you saw him.

He chuckled and set you down after a hug.

"It's so great to see you again, (L/N)-san.."He rubbed his neck, a red tint coming to his cheeks.

"I agree, Katsuhira-kun."

Katsuhira Yukio, a school friend who decided to ask you out. Of course you said yes to not be rude.

"Where do you want to go?" He questioned, making a bold move to hold your hand. When you didn't pull away, he sighed in relief.

"Um...How about we go to the aquarium!" You suggested. He nodded, as you two started walking.

...

P O V C H A N G E

...

Yato glared at the boy holding your hand. He could clearly see an ayakashi riding the boy's shoulder.

"Yato, please don't kill that boy. Just slay the ayakashi!" Yukine begged.

"Shut up."

At this point, Yato didn't care what he did.

A s   l o n g   a s   y o u   s t a y e d      i n n o c e n t .

...

P O V   C H A N G E

...

You gawked at the fish, all the pretty colors and remarkable species just made you want to squeal.

"You like fish?" Katsuhira asked. You nodded.

"There's so many species! We haven't even explored half the ocean yet! Isn't that amazing?!" You smiled as you jumped up and down. He smiled lovingly as well.

In the shadows, both of you could very visibly see the piercing blue eyes of Yato, but you both chose to ignore it.

...

P O V   C H A N G E

...

Yato was angry to say the least.

He realized he wanted all of your attention. Not even Hiyori could compare to you.

You were completely innocent. While Hiyori saved his life a couple times, she still had some ayakashi here and there.

You, however, had absolutely none.

He wanted you his.

O n l y   h i s

...

P O V   C H A N G E

...

You smiled happily, holding hands with Katsuhira as you both walked along the sidewalk on the way home.