Chapter Four - Chapter Nineteen

A GOD'S OBSESSION

NEW GAME

LOAD

OPTIONS

...

☑️LOAD

...

Y o u   a r e   (Y/N) . . . c o r r e c t ?

YES

NO

...

☑️YES

LOADING . . .

______________________________
chapter nineteen- filler

(Let's get this straight. This chapter is for a filler because I want to wait until chapter five to kill off Bishamon. I have no ideas so I will make like Naruto and...filler!)

"Aweeee c'mon!!!! Why does Yukine get all the fucking credit?!"

There's Yato, crying in the settings of the game about Yukine again.

All because I didn't want to hang out with him.

"LISTEN YOU FUCKING RETARD LET ME HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU HONESTLY HOW FUCKING BABYISH CAN YOU GET HOW IS MY CHARACTER IN LOVE WITH YOU!!"

I'm (Y/N). The player of the game. The character (Y/N) is like an OC. In the beginning, I got to choose how she looked, her gender, her name, so I entered everything about me.

(If you're a guy and you're reading this I'm sorry)

I gave her (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and named her (Y/N). If I were to choose any other character, say...uh...well, here's the character screen.

...

FILE SAVED

...

NEW GAME

...

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

YATO HIYORI YUKINE KOFUKU BISHAMON (Y/N)

I wanted to play as Hiyori at first, but then I realized as I tried to click anyone else.

The only playable character is (Y/N).

Now, aside from the fact that the only playable character, I'm sure someone must have noticed that there is more than four bad endings. So far, there's been about...let's go with 6.

So yeah, I guess that was a lie in the introduction. Either that or an unexpected update to the game caused more than four.

So, uh...what can I say?

Nothing.