Chapter Two - Chapter Ten

A GOD'S OBSESSION

NEW GAME
LOAD
OPTIONS

...

☑️LOAD

...

Y o u   a r e   (Y/N) . . .  c o r r e c t ?

YES
NO

...

☑️YES

LOADING . . .

______________________________
(B/T) - Body type because not everyone has the same body type and that's okay)

chapter ten - in his eyes

In Yato's eyes, all you can see is an empty void, nothing entering.

No sign of life, no sign of sanity, nothing.

No matter how desperately he seemed to be clinging to what was left of it, the thread holding him to his normal mindset continued to snap each time his eyes landed in you.

On your perfect (B/T) body, the way your chest moved up and down as you walked, the way your eyes seemed to slowly be giving in to him.

He knew soon enough that you would be his.

No matter who had to die, he would make sure you became his.

As for you, your mindset was losing its balance, but it was still there.

Surprisingly, your innocence hasn't been ruined yet. Despite everything Yato put you through, your innocence remains.

He always manages to hypnotize you with his eyes. Though they aren't as lively as they should be, the color is enticing, and it seems to draw you close.

Closer into his trap.

Closer into his embrace.

Closer into his i n s a n i t y .

Of course, with Hiyori gone, Kofuku next on the list, and then Bishamon, it wouldn't be easy.

Thinking of how many problems could occur with killing the two gods, killing them wouldn't be easy.

He had to though.

Because he knew that eventually, they would make an attempt to steal you.

He didn't call it possessiveness. He called it protecting.

And in your innocent mind, despite everything you said, he was protecting you from the ayakashi that make their marks on humans every day.

You couldn't help yourself whenever you stared into his hypnotizing eyes.

...

FILE SAVED

...

As a child, you always had a god watching over you. It wasn't always Yato that wanted you to stay as you were.

At one point, you were babysat by a god.

They all kept a close eye on you, to make sure your innocence wasn't destroyed.

It never was, so the gods just stopped watching you, thinking you couldn't be broken.

For the most part, it was true.

The gods knew you as "Innocence". Some gods even hoped that when you died, you could become a regalia.

Of course, Yato wishes to steal you the moment you were killed.

That's right. Killed.

Yato wanted to make sure that you were killed so that you could be his shinki.

"(Y/N), you love me, right?"

In normal circumstances, you would have nodded, with a calm smile spread across your face, but this time, you couldn't.

The snow around you was crimson with the blood of your father. Sekki lay on the ground, as Yato held you close to him.

With one arm wrapped around your waist to keep you from escaping, the other one covering his eyes to keep from crying, your figure lay soundly in his embrace.

Your (E/C) eyes closed in a dreamless sleep, your (H/C) hair spread around you, you looked like an angel to Yato.

This is the reason why he wanted to do everything to keep you as his.

Hiyori couldn't compare with you no matter what. She always got mad at him for no reason, while you always returned to your innocent mindset shortly after a breakdown.

Yato liked that much about you.

No matter what, you couldn't leave him.

N o m a t t e r w h a t .

...

FILE SAVED

...

END OF CHAPTER TWO

...

DO YOU WISH TO RETURN TO TITLE SCREEN?

...

YES
NO

...

☑️YES

...