AUTHOR'S NOTE

September 3, 2016 (10:46 PM)

Thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this story! Even though it took me more than a year to finally wrap things up with this book, some people never gave up on me all throughout Kyle and Avery's story.

I wrote this book for the people out there who have gone through heartbreak; may it be with the same person you've loved over the years, or the one who left a lasting impression on your heart even if they only passed by in a heartbeat.

I took inspiration from the people around me, and I saw a good foundation for Kyle and Avery's story in the midst of all the heartbreak surrounding me at that time. 😄

Thank you for loving Kyle and Avery, and for being with them throughout their whirlwind roller coaster romance. They may seem to go through the same doubts over and over again in this book, but know that it isn't easy for the both of them to be so trusting of each other again, especially after what they went through, consciously hurting each other's feelings. When you get hurt, you tend to put up a wall around your heart, and those walls keep out the ones whom your heart knows could hurt it.

I hope that Kyle and Avery's story may have touched your life in one way or another, and that you may have even picked up a few lessons or realizations from the mistakes they made. It isn't easy to build something up once again from the ruins of a broken heart, but I hope that Kyle and Avery's story has inspired you to open your heart up once again to the possibilities.

Until next time, and remember not to let the walls around your heart completely encase it! Don't worry, your Kyle or Avery will show up someday! 💖

Little do you know, they might even be in your life already. 😉

xoxo,
Aimee