Two little spiders (Pwen)

Let her go! The goblin smiled and threw Gwen down. NOOOOOOOO! *thump*

I shot up, sending my covers flying. A-A dream? My chest was beating faster then it had before. "Ah-!" I grabbed the phone with one shaking hand and dialed Gwen's number with the other.

It ringed and ringed and ringed. Pick up! *click* "Peter? It's....... 4? This better be good." I took a breath of relief and smiled. It was only a dream. "Hey Gwen?" I gleamed.

"Yes?" She replied. She sounded a little annoyed but I could tell she was smiling. "Could you meet me at the park? I need to talk to you." I heard a long sigh and a click.

I threw on some jeans and a hoodie while running down stairs. I also put my mask on so nobody could see me swinging to the park. Definitely don't need my adoring fan girls to be crawling all over me!

Gwen was already there (figures) and was walking around, no doubt looking for mwah! I landed in a tree and waited for her to go directly under the tree. Hehehehe

"Peter? Are you her-- AHGH!" I dropped right in front of her, startling Gwen. Her face turned a reddish pink, her cheeks puffed out. It was cute!

"PETER?!" Gwen growled, probably mad. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Hey!" She squeaked and ducked, making me smack into the tree. "Ow~!" I yelped while holding my nose.

"Ah! Sorry!!!" Gwen apologized, rushing to my aid. She kept on apologizing and wrapping my nose. "It's fine Gwen!" I reassured her, wincing at the blood. "No it's not! I always hurt you!" Uh oh.... Her famous "I always hurt you and you shouldn't like me" speech.

Don't get me wrong.... She is awesome at speeches! Gwen just.... Puts herself down. "I'm fine! See?" I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, holding her close. She banged on my chest a few times but, eventually gave in and kissed back.

Unfortunately, we had to break apart now and then for air. "Is this why you wanted me here?" Gwen asked, panting from desire. "No... I-I had a nightmare that you died..." I shuddered from the memory.

Gwen's face suddenly turned white and her eyes started watering. "Gwen?" I worryingly said. Why is she?

"That wasn't a dream...." Gwen spoke softly. "I'm from another universe. I came here to replace your Gwen." I stepped back a couple of steps. "So... You aren't Gwen?" I asked, my heart aching. I-I kissed an imposter?!

"No! I am Gwen! Just from another universe!" I smiled again. Oh ok! "Wait! That doesn't make sense! Why don't I remember you..... Dying." I spat out the last word, like it was poison.

Gwen held her head, sighing. "Oh Bug-Boy.... Did my death make you dumb? When I came here, the two universes collided. Gwen never died in your world, and Peter never died in mine!

My eyes went wide at her words. "I-I died?!" Gwen covered her mouth and yelped. "Oopsies!" She squeaked. She ran up and hugged me, squeezing me tight.

"I'm not letting you go ever again!" She cried. "I watched you died once and was hunted by everyone! I'm not going to let it happen again!" I was still a little confused at one more part.

"If everyone's memories were erased, why weren't yours?" I asked. Gwen giggled as if I said something funny. "I was the one who did this!" She replied.

"But how could Y--" Gwen out a finger to my mouth to silence me. "Please Peter.... Don't ask questions right now." I nodded. She must be overwhelmed by this too...

"Oh! Wait! Before you go!" I called after her. I pulled a ring out from my pocket. "I-If you want.... Will you marry me?" Gwen ran back and threw herself into my arms.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!" She squealed. Suddenly, we heard a bunch of shippers scream in delight.