Kisses (Clintasha)

I glanced over to Clint and sighed. Would you stop looking at the candy and help me find the tools? Nick had sent us both to get some new tools. (Screwdrivers, saw, etc.) I was happy that I was going to have some more free time with Clint, but didn't expect it to go this way.

Clint zoomed down the isles and gathered some more candy. I about whacked him over the head! "Clint! Come on. It's time to go." The blonde headed archer ran to the checkout and placed the candy he was gathering on the belt.

He was being secretive about one bag of candy, stuffing it under his shirt and only giving it to the lady when I wasn't looking. I didn't get a good glimpse of it.

Finally, after paying for the supplies Fury actually told us to get, we went to the bike. I was about to hop up front to ride but Clint picked me up and set me on the back.

I shoved the burning sensation off my face and glared at him. "It's my bike. I ride." He just ignored me and put his helmet on. "Unless you want to fly off." He snickered, "I suggest you hold on."

Typical Clint. He's such a flirt. I reluctantly wrapped my arms around his waist, a little surprised at how fit he was. I mean, I trained with him a lot but....... I never really noticed.

The cool wind brushed my hair into my face, preventing me to see where we were going. I could tell we weren't going to the base though. He didn't take a left.

Eventually, we stopped. I brushed the hair out of the hair and took in our surroundings. We were in a meadow of flowers. A red and white checkered blanket with a woven basket was on the green grass.

"Clint I-" I stuttered. What was he doing? "I thought we wer-" I was interrupted by his finger on my mouth, telling me to be quiet. He gently pulled me by the hand off the bike and led me to the blanket.

There were two wine glasses with a large bottle of wine. I recognized the name from the many wines we had tried out. Because the red room didn't want me to get drunk, they "fixed" me so that I'm always sober. This wine made my senses wacky though. What the heck is Clint planning?

He grabbed the food and set it up. It was my favorite. Shashlik. We quickly dug in. "How did you find the recipe for this?" I asked curiously. He grinned ear to ear and explained to me that Tony dug it up.

[authors note: I HAD TO LOOK UP HER FAVORITE FOOD OMG IT TOOK ME SO FRICKEN LONG. IT TOOK ME A SHORTER TIME TO WRITE THIS ONE SHOT THEN LOOK IT UP]

"Hey Nat?" His voice went serious. He placed his glass down and gently lowered my hand from my mouth. "I need to ask you a question." I laughed nervously. "I'm getting nervous Clint."

"Do you want a kiss?" I was quickly taken aback. I thought we were just friends..... he wants a kiss?! I felt my face go red. "Um well uh...... heh..... is it too early for that?"

Clint cocked his head to the side and looked at me weirdly. "If you want to wait after you eat that's fine!" I quickly bowed my head down. You're making him feel bad! Just.... give him a small kiss. You've always had a teensy crush on him. Now's your chance.

I reached over and kissed his lips. Clint's eyes went wide and hesitantly wrapped his arms around my back, kissing back. After a while we broke apart, unsure what to do next.

Finally, Clint broke the silence. "I meant a Hershey's kiss but hey! That was much better than chocolate." He reached into the bag he was keeping secret and handed me a small chocolate drop.

Now I knew my face was red. "O-Oh of course! Heh...... I-I thought you meant......." He kissed me again, this time more passionate. I barely heard his next words. "Shut up....."

[author's note: happy? Cough cough ROMANOGERS ROMANOGERS!!!!!]