Confusion (Romanogers)

[Natasha's text font is this. Steve's is this. Also, this isn't a continuation of the last Romanogers oneshot. Unless it says part two or something, it's just on its own.]

"You're a blonde right?"

"Yeah? Why"

"Does that mean you're stupid?"

"WHA- NAT! WHAT DOES HAIR COLOR HAVE TO DO WITH INTELLIGENCE?!"

"Do you not get it?!"

".......huh?"

"OMG HAHA!"

I set my phone down and sighed. Natasha had been messing with me about my hair color for thirty minutes now. While she was on a mission. She was to infiltrate Hydra and gather information on their weaknesses. I didn't like it.

A couple of months ago I would never have objected to her task....... Well, A couple of months ago I didn't realize I loved her.

My phone buzzed again, this time the S.O.S vibration. Natasha's emergency number. I quickly picked it up and read the texts.

Code Blue: My cover is about to be blown. There are too many suspicious minds here. I'm going to try to use my spy techniques. You're not going to like them though.

I grunted aloud and responded.

Get out of there! If your cover is blown they'll kill you.

Nah. I'm fine.

What's your...... technique?

The usual flirting and if they're lucky..... a drink.

Nat.....

Are you jealous?~

What? No! I'm just concerned!

Mm hm~

Shut up......

Awwww! Stevey! You're so cute when you're embarrassed!

Wh- What?

Kidding!

Oh...

I quickly shook my head. Of course she doesn't think of me like that! She's just flirting again.

I'm coming

What?

You heard me. I'm coming over there to rescue you. Stand by.

STEVE I SWEAR! DONT YOU DARE!

I shut my phone off and ran outside. The crisp air stung my eyes as I rode on my motorcycle. I didn't waste time to put on a helmet. Two hours later I was in front of the Hydra base in Moscow.

I walked into the front door, not bothering with a disguise. My shield made contact with the guards shooting at me and they were knocked out in seconds. Then..... I spotted her.

Her hair was in spirals, still red. Her eyes still the vibrant green. The only thing different was her clothing. She was wearing a Hydra uniform. She was flirting with a random agent boy, winking and running a finger on his shoulder. Classic moves.

I can't take it......

I grabbed her arm roughly and shoved her into an empty closet. "Get in!" I practically growled. She looked shocked for a second, then shoved it down to regain her cool expression. "What are you doing here Rogers?"

I shoved her against the wall, earning a small squeak from her lips. "What the heck Steve?!" She shouted, shoving my shoulders. I didn't budge. "I've had enough Nat!" She glared at me full force, digging into my skull.

"It's part of the plan Steve! Fury even sa-" I interrupted her. She had to know. "I don't care! I can't take it anymore!" Was it possible that her glare got stronger?! "Then give me one good valuable reason why I should stop!" She jammed her finger into a pressure point in my shoulder, causing me to release her.

She headed for the door but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her into my arms. "Because I want you for myself......." I murmured, laying my head on her shoulder. "I know I'm being selfish, but I can't stand the thought of anyone else flirting with you or kissing you....."

Total silence.......

She didn't answer. She just stood there for a while, not sure what to do. I decided to break the silence. "I'm sorry. I'll g-" she shoved me against the wall and kissed me, cutting me off.

[Author's note: this is getting a little too heated omg I'm so sorry. I'm an innocent bean I promise!!!! (Not really) I'll leave the rest to y'all pervs. Make it go a uh....... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) way or innocent "hey yay we're dating let's kick bad guy butt." Way]