Nine.

Leahs POV

Its been, what.  3 weeks and I havent heard of any of the boys. Not Niall. Not Harry. No one. Barely even Kendall. Like, thanks guys. I got my phone and decided to make the first move and text them.

To: Harry Styles 

Hey, I havent heard from you since that night... It would be nice if we actually talked..

To: Niall Irishman.

NIALL! I miss you! Whered you go? Ireland?

I walked out to my living room, and saw my mom watching her daily soaps. I sat down beside her and tried to understand the reason people enjoy these shows. 

"Mom," 

"Yes sweetie?"

"Love you."

"I love you too, Leah. Are you okay? Your acting.. Strange." 

gee, thanks mom.

I got up, and decided to grow some balls and walk to Nialls house. Once I saw his house, I saw him random shit in a car. I walked up to him, and helped put stuff in.

"Uh, Leah what are you doing?" He said, stopping what he was doing and looked at me. I laughed and put the heavy bag in the trunk of a really nice Range Rover.

"W-where ya going, Ni?" I asked, looking up at the blonde hair, blue eyed cutie. 

"Home." He told me. Short and simple, but they broke my heart. 

"You mean, like home home? Ireland home?" I said, voice trembling.He shook his head yes.

"Why?" 

"X Factor with the boys."

The boys. That means Harry. I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.

"Aweh, Lee. Don't be sad. I wont forget you." He said, pulling me into a hug. I nuzzled my head in his shoulder, and sniffled.

"Yes you will." I muffled. I could hear his heartbeat, speed up, and he helt on to me tighter.

"No, I promise." He said, grabbing my pinkie. I smiled, and wiped my tears.

"but you have to promise me something.." He said, holding my arm.

"Yes?" I sniffled. 

"Don't cry.. I promise I wont forget you. Neither will Harry, or any of the other boys. I will be back before you know it. Just, please dont cry." He said, pulling me into another hug.

After he walked me home, he hugged me for a long time. I thought I heard him sniffle, and his breathing got faster. 

"I will call you every night, we can even skype. That way, we will still talk." He said, about to walk away. "I promise." 

I laughed as he walked away, but it was a fake laugh. Just to make him think I wasnt gonna cry.

"I promise." I said, as the tears poured out of my eyes.

OH SNAP. BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT, DID YA!! But the boys are the boys now. Like, Not the Fetus One Direction. The BAAAM One Direction.