A/N - 11 important facts you should know about this book :)

Hey guys! Yes, I know. I hate 'a/n' too, but we'll have to go through this quickly :)

  Welcome, for those who are new here. I'll just warn you real quick. I'm really weird, hope I won't scare you off.

  This won't be just a 'copy right' thingy or whatever, I just want to make a few things clear.

   So here are 11 random 'facts' about this book:

  1. You already saw this is a 18+ story. So, yes, if we've 'met' before, you know the evolution of my "kissy-kissy-bang-bang" scenes a.k.a.  smut scenes. It might become real intense. FR. Sorry/Not sorry. You can always skip tho.

  2. I decided not to rush into action right away, so this starts off slow. Please have patience. I'll try my best to make it worth it ;)

  3. I'm a girl, and I'm all about us ruling the world, but there are parts in life (and in this book) that just need to be taken care of, with a man. So, yes, sometimes possessiveness is cute, for me at least, jealousy, overprotective posture, etc... If you don't enjoy that, this is not the book f or ya..

  4. I understand that a lot of books (including some of  mine) feature a lot of 'Fifty shades' scenes. That won't be the case with this one, so please understand that erotica exists in worlds other than FSOG world. Including the name ANASTASIA. That does not make her Miss Steele ;)

  5. I haven't watched EVERY TV show, or movie, or read every book. So, keep in mind if something reminds you of a movie you once watched, or a show that you're obsessed with, it's just a random phrase/coincidence. This one won't be connected with any movies, or shows.

  6. I'm also a sucker for clichés. So this is a cliché story. That does not make it copied. Copying of course includes writing the exact same line/phrase/chapter from another book. I try to resist doing that xD

  7. I'll try to represent this fictional world as realistic as possible. Now, I'm not saying that there won't be cringy moments. Trust me, there will be a lot of those.. But no matter how ironic it sounds, there will be a lot of real life difficulties (problems) represented in this book. And I don't mean 'the-bad-boy-is-obsessed-with-me' kind of  problems.

  8. I know this isn't exactly a 'fact', but I would also ask you not to comment things such as "lose* not loose". I know the difference btw (huuuuggeee) just an example. I am kind of a grammar freak myself, but keep in mind that I write fast, and I don't edit anything I write, so shit happens. And yes, again, I know the difference.

English also, IS NOT my first language, and in my head, self-consciously, I write how I pronounce. That's also the reason why I'm not aware of the mistake while I'm writing. And because I don't read what I write. That one is cause I'm lazy. There. Explanation.

  9. Don't push me to update, I eventually will. Trust me, it will never take longer than a week, because when I'm writing a book, I'm usually into it as much as you guys... I would appreciate if you left your thoughts in the comment section, not corrections, or update requests.

  10. The updates will probably be once a week. I used to update a lot sooner (3-4) days, but I have school, and work, and I'm really doing my best. Though, sometimes I go through those writing crisis, and I update right away.

  11. Parts of this book take parts in places that I haven't visited. It's just based on a lot of research, and of course large imagination... Most are fictional.

  And finally the boring copyright claim. Please don't copy. There's a program that helps me track whoever copied my work, so no one will really get away with it. Y'all know there's a law about  

  But happy reading loves! Please keep in mind that I won't be able to replay to all your comments, if there are any (written before publishing), but I still try to read all of them :) And don't forget to give it a vote if you like it!
  Kisses, :*