Chapter 1: The Drive

Brielle's POV

When I got to baggage claim I grabbed my Louis Vuitton luggage. I sat on my luggage while I waited for Sam to show up. While I was waiting I took out my phone and text my parents Benji, and Tre that I made it to PA okay. My parents texted that they love me and that I needed to call them when I got settled, Benji text me and I miss you along with a couple of sad face emojis, while Tre just faced timed me. I answered immediately with a bright smile on my face.

"Hey Babe." I greeted happily.

"Wassup ma?" He greeted with a lazy smile indicating that he just woke up.

"Nothing just waiting for my brother." I informed with a smile. "Are you just now waking up?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he laughed. "The summer is meant for relaxing and money."

"It's 2:00." I pointed out.

"Just cause yo ass wake up early don't mean everyone else have to. " He chortled.

"Whatever nigga." I dismissed. "When you gonna come see me?"

"You miss Big Daddy?"He laughed.

"You ain't nobody daddy first of all." I corrected "And second, I wouldn't have to miss you if you would have came and saw me yesterday."

"Don't start this shit with me Brielle." He groaned. "You know I was busy."

"I ain't seen you in a whole week. What the fuck you so busy doing that you can't come see yo girlfriend.?" I argued.

"Bri, you know yo mom and dad be tripping whenever I come get you." He countered

"That ain't never stopped you before." I threw back.

I guess that pissed him off, because he blew up. "I said I've been busy okay!" he semi-shouted into the phone, making me shrink back. "I come see you when I see you alright."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I said softly holding my head down.

"Whatever." He said hanging up the phone, without so much as a goodbye, let alone an 'I love you"

I sighed looking down at my phone. He has been busy lately. I just wanted to see him before I left. I really do feel like I live Tre but we have been arguing more than normal for the past few weeks. And now I'm wondering if this relationship is going to last now that we're so far apart from each other. I just shook my head of those thoughts as I looked up to Sam walking towards me. Normally I would run and jump into the arms of my big brother, but now that I was in a fucked up mood, I really just want to go home and lay down.

"Hey BriBri." Sam greeted with a smile.

"Hey Sammy." I greeted him with a half-hearted smile, and giving him a small hug.

"Are these all your bags?" He asked, gesturing to my luggage that was stacked on one of those airport carts.