Chapter 6: The Cunt Who Can't Cook

Paul's POV

By the time I made it back to Sam's house, Brielle was asleep. I smiled at the small girl who was leaning against my car window, snoring softly. I stared for a moment more, before shaking her lightly. "Wake up Princess." I said softly.

"MMmm... Go away." She whined, moving her shoulder back to make my hand slide off of her.

"Come on Babygirl, don't want to be in your bed?" I persuaded her.

"Will you carry me." She pouted.

"Of course Princess." I smiled, moving to get out of the car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once Brielle was in the bed and sleep again it was time for me to go on patrol. I stripped out my shorts and phased. I ran in to woods, meeting Sam in the process.

"Hey Paul." He greeted me.

"Wassup." I nodded at my Alpha, who seems to be anxious to get home.

"I am." He chuckled, giving me a wolfy smile. "How was it tonight with my sister?"

"It was great." I smiled. "She's a cool girl."

"That she is." He agreed. "Just remember what I said earlier."

"I remember."I said rolling my eyes. "Now go home. My mates at home in a wolfless house."

Sam rolled his eyes, before phasing back into human form. I went about the night patrolling the borders until about 5' o'clock in the morning. Once Jared came to relieve me I went to sleep under my girls window. It was about an hour later when I heard Embry in my head.

"So you imprinted on my sister.' He stated more so than asked.

"Yeah I did." I shrugged.

"I hope you're prepared." He warned.

"What do you mean?"

"My sister is a spoiled brat." He scoffed.

"I gathered that much from you and Sam's minds." I bemused.

"Yeah and that's just the beginning. Brielle can be a real pain when she doesn't get her way and she's very sensitive." He explained.

"I think I can handle a tiny girl with any attitude problem Embry." I chuckled

"I'm just saying this to warn you. Brielle's not like the girls that you deal with most of the time. She'd sweet, kind, and most of all innocent. I don't want to see what happens when you hurt her. I don't want to her like Leah.

"I can't make promises that I want her Embry." I said seriously. "I'm not going to lie to you. I haven't had a real relationship before. So I'm probably going to fuck up. But as a man I'm telling I'll try with everything in me to keep that from happening."

"I'll take your word for now. But I for your sake that you're going to be able to handle her and Rachel?" He asked, making stand immediately.