PART O N E

"VIVIAN! VIV OVER HERE!" My best friend Tatiana shouts while shoving through a crowd of intoxicated teens. She hobbles a little while pulling down her black mini skirt.

She finally reaches me welcoming me with a big hug. "You made it! I knew you were going to come." She smirks.

"Well why wouldn't I?" I say with a sarcastic tone.
I mean after all, it's not like I'm being forced to be here. You begged me for hours yesterday convincing me that I would have fun and possibly meet some cute boys.

"Well, the party's just begun! Tatiana says in a penetrating and high pitched voice.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!" An obnoxiously loud group chants in the middle of the living room. Tati is some what intrigued by this and makes her way over to the crowd.

Leaving me... Of course.

Every room of this house is unsurprisingly occupied and the music is blasted. Therefore, my last resort of finding a quiet place to sit and rant to myself about how I hate going to these house parties is unachievable.

Instead, I cram in a small corner and gaze off for a bit.

* 24 hours before *

I plop onto my queen size bed and unlock my iPhone. "Well I'm not sure if I want to go, besides its the summer I'm sure everyone forgot about me by now." I say.

"No, no look... Tati pauses for a second to finish eating her gummy bear. You can't get out of this. You never go out with me to any parties and we're about to be juniors! Like cmon, make people remember you. Loosen up a little and have fun for once! You have to live life and stop being so scared! Tatiana says to me.
-
I think about the dramatic speech she gave me yesterday. Is she right? Am I really that boring? Maybe I should just be a different person for one night. It wouldn't do any harm.

I make my way over to the crowd of people dancing, each with a red cup in their hand. I grab a shot from one of the tables and start to "let loose" swaying my hips to the music.

I'm interrupted by a tall figure that stands in front of me. "Hey, I'm Nick." He says in a husky voice.
-----

Ahhhh! Hey guys I'm Julia aka WavyRobinson. This is my first fanfic I've written on this account so please go easy on me 😂 If I made any mistakes I apologize, the idea for this book just came to me and I decided to write this at 2 a.m. Anyways I'll be writing chapter two shortly so I hope you enjoy! Thanks xoxo