PART F I V E

The past two weeks of my life have changed completely.

Nick isn't who I thought he was. When I first met him he seemed humble and innocent, but now I've discovered a different side of him.

The "bad boy", who looks for fun in the worst possible ways.
Yet he wasn't alone this time.

I want to figure myself out and change... I really do.
Yet if you asked me if I'd rather be soft spoken, uninteresting, and dull rather than a lively and free-minded person you wouldn't have to think twice about my answer.
-

"Cmon bitches, let's go!" Aliyah shouted. Aliyah and Nick are good friends and known each other for about 2 years now.
Lucky me though, I heard shes into girls so I don't have to worry about her with Nick. Anyways she's a little..uh correction, VERY bossy.

"Alright..alright we're going." Says Nick.

Our little group of 7 split up into two separate cars. Nick, Zack, Vanessa and I hopped in the first car. Meanwhile Lucas, Aliyah, and Natalie decided to ride in the other car and follow us behind.

"Remember to keep your headlights off and leave the car in the back." Lucas directed before going into his car.

I sat in the front with Nick. I was so anxious about what I was about to experience so I just avoided conversation and looked outside.

"Babe you okay?" Nick asked while grabbing my thigh gently.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm ready." I said with a nervous smile.

Are you really ready Vivian? Your about to rob a mansion in East Hampton with your boyfriend and his friends.

After about 25 minutes of driving in pitch - black darkness through narrow roads we have
arrived.

We parked the car in the back way and headed out quietly. The second car slowly pulled up and followed.

"Follow my lead." Nick says and so we did.
He somehow found a way to hop over the tall bushes surrounding the backyard.

"Incredible security!" Vanessa whispered sarcastically.

Eventually we got inside the beautiful mansion.

Shabby chic decor was filled throughout the house along with high - end art and diamond chandeliers.

"So what now?" Natalie asked.
Vanessa looked at her for a minute and then a huge grin creeped up on both of their faces.
Without a word they both ran upstairs only to find almost every girls dream.

The master closet.

The closet was devoted to rows of designer clothes and shoes from Alice and Olivia to Moschino.

Vanessa grabbed a Alexander mcQueen dress from one of the racks and held it against her. "Isn't this cute? Or.. Or.. This!" Vanessa said while picking up a classic Chanel dress.

"Both!" Natalie said while throwing them in a duffle bag.

Lucas gasped in astonishment. "Yo check it over here!"

He pushed a rack of clothes to the side to reveal a handle.

Aliyah moved in front of him and opened it.
"Holy shit!" yelled Nick.

I laughed and grabbed a chunk of cash.
"Stacks with nothing but hundreds.."

"And I'm not complaining!" Aliyah said with joy.

"I feel like I'm 6 and this is a candy shop!" Lucas exclaimed.

Natalie put on grey fox fur coat, "I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop..."

Everyone burst out in laughter and started singing.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

"Dude you don't hear that?" Nick asked.

The sound of police sirens pervaded the quiet neighborhood and suddenly they came knocking at the door.

"SHIT LETS GO!" Yelled Nick. He filled the duffle bag with cash and grabbed my hand.
-

* Later that night *

Everyone got home safely and luckily nobody was caught.

My mom was working overtime tonight so I decided to stay at Nicks house.

"So for a first, how was it?" He asked while wrapping his arm around me.

"Crazy yet exciting." I laughed.

Our eyes met for a moment.
"Viv.. I don't know what to say I'm lost of words. I just want you to know that I love you so much." He then leaned in closer to me and our lips met. The warmth of his mouth made me lose it completely. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

I was so confused "What happened?"

"Your phone, someone texted you." He pointed to my phone on the side table as the screen lit up.

I took a quick glance at it and slightly frowned.

New message from Tati🙆🏼👿

"Is everything okay?" Nick asked.

I turned my phone off and laid down next to him. "Yes everything is perfect when I'm with you."
-

That's it for this chapter guys (and yes I was inspired by the bling ring for this chapter)! There's still a whole lot more to come. Also I'm so close to 100 reads on this book, thank you so much for everyone who's reading it and voting 💓

updating tmmrw byee