Chapter 1

"What do you mean we have to go back to Korea?" I say and clench my fist. I know i become furious right now.

"But its pointless. We cant even find Jimin here! He is not here!" Hyungjae yell. We have been like this after Taehyung call and tell us that he gives us the wrong number.

With that i become angry and i want to throw everything.

"If you want to go back...just go. I want to find Jimin here. I know he is here somewhere." I say.

"You really that stubborn! You just go to that house but they kick you out. They are not Jimin." Hyungjae say.

"I am not sure he is Jimin or not. But i want you to follow me meet them again. You know how Jimin's look. I want to make sure of it. " i say.

"Forget it. If he is Jimin and he loves you..he surely will admit. He is not a coward." Hyungjae say. I sigh.

"I dont care. I dont want to go back to Korea. I want to find Jimin. If just now the person that i meet is not Jimin, i am sure Jimin is here, at Japan. I want to find him."  I say.

"No! What should i said to Teyra unnie? Can you just listen to me !" Hyungjae looks frust. "Please...i need to find him." I say. I dont care what happend but now i am begging to Hyungjae.

"Fine." He says after a long silent . I smile. "Thanks Hyungjae. Just give me two weeks and i want to find Jimin back." I say confidently.

"Two weeks only." He says and sigh. I need to find Jimin...but i hope two weeks is enough.

"You need to find a job if you want to stay here. You must find money." Hyungjae say.

"I know. I will find a job at the nearby cafe. " i say.

"Ok then. So i think i dont need to worry about you. Please take care. " Hyungjae says. I nod and smile.

Sorry because of the boring first chapter...i promise it will be good..

Vote and comment