Chapter 9

"Wait...what happend here?" Hyungjae ask. I know he feels confuse but i doesnt have any mood to tell him. "Both of you...get out from my house." I said slowly. They both seems understand and leave the house.

I stop eating and go to my room. I cry my lungs out. "Park Jimin! I hate you!" I yell.

"Why you have to do this to me!" I yell again and sob.

Suddenly my phone rings. Who the heck is calling me in this time. I wipe my tears.

Jungkook?

Why he calls me.

"Hello Ji Eun!" Jungkook says happily. Yeah..he is in a good mood.

"Hello Jungkook." I reply but my voice crack because of the crying.

"Wait..Ji Eun? Are you crying? " Jungkook says. He seems concern about me.

"Why i cant cry? You want me to pretend that i dont care when you know the person that you love have another girl!" I yell.

"Okay...i understand. But i think Jimin have his reason why he do that." Jungkook says.

"Okay! Keep support his attitude to leave me when i try to find him. Reason? You still want to say that Jaehee gives his eyes to Jimin and Jimin have to date his sister? Why Jimin didnt reject it? He just accept that! It means he really doesnt care about me!" I yell and again i cry.

"Ji Eun. I am outside your house. Can you open the door?" Jungkook ask. I dumbfounded. He is outside?

I quickly go to the door and open it. Jungkook just give me a smile. Then he wipe my tears using his thumb.

I just freeze. I dont know why he so sweet and kind to me.

"Can i come in?" He ask. I nod.

I let him come in and he sits on the couch. "Here" he said and pat the place besides him. I just follow.

"I will make sure that i will protect you. " Jungkook says.

Waa..whats that? So i update twice because i know you gyys miss this book right?

Vote and comment