Chapter 8

"Do you think that Jaehee gives his eyes to Jimin and Jimin have to date his sister?" I ask.

"I'm not sure about this. " Jungkook reply. "Lets investigate." He says while driving.

I shook my head.

"I dont want to Mr.Sherlock Holmes. I want to go back to Korea and forget him. He will be happy with Ji Hye. " i reply although i feel my heart hurt when i say that.

Jungkook sigh. Maybe he understand what i feel.

☺☺☺☺☺

Finally we arrive at Korea. I call Hyungjae to pick me up. He asks me many things but i quickly end the call. He is noisy.

"I can send you actually." Jungkook says. I shook my head.

"I already call Hyungjae. He will come later." I say.

"Okay. I will meet you again okay."Jungkook says. I nod. We exchange phone number so that we can contact easily.

I dont know why i must contact him again. I dont think i need him to know about Jimin. Because i dont want to know anything about that guy.

He hurts me. I thought he loves me but now..he already have another girl.

Finally i can see Hyungjae's car. I quickly take my luggage and Hyungjae helps me to put it inside the car.

He about to open his mouth and ask but i quickly cut him of. "Dont ask anything!" And give a glare at him. Then he close his mouth again.

☺☺☺☺☺

"I think i know what is happening." Taehyung says. I dont know how he can be here suddenly. He should be busy with his doctor work. This annoying doctor.

"You found Jimin there right?" Taehyung says. I just eat my food although actually i doesnt have appetite to eat. This two guy,Taehyung and Hyungjae are at my house and keep asking me what happend to me. Did i find Jimin or not?

"Wait...you said you give the wrong address and Jimin is not there! "Hyungjae says to Taehyung.

Wait...he is right. Its mean Taehyung knows that Jimin is there but he lies!

"You know about what happend! Thats why you lie to us that Jimin is not there! Why?!" I yell at Taehyung. He seems shock by my sudden burst.

Then Taehyung sigh." Yes..i admit i lie. I know that Jimin is with Ji Hye. Jungkook told me. I dont want you to be hurt. Thats why i lie and i thought you will come back to Korea but you didnt!"Taehyung says.

Sorry for not updating for such a long time...sorry!

Vote and comment