Chapter 13

We get back to my house and see Jimin is still there. He is looking at the floor.

"Jimin." I say. He lift his head and smiles brightly when sees me.

"Ji Eun? You come back." He says.

I nod. "I will hear you out. Make sure you didnt lie or making up stories." I say. Jimin nods.

"Lets get inside." I say.

I open the door and Jimin sit on the couch. Jungkook sits far from him. Maybe he scared or angry. I dont know but he is the one that ask me to hear what Jimin want to explain.

I sit besides Jungkook and i can see the pain in Jimin's eyes.

"Now..talk." i demand.

Jimin gulps.

"First of all.....i can see again because Jae Hee gives his eyes to me. Jungkook knows this." Jimin says. "Yeah...he already told me and i know who is Jae Hee." I reply.

"Alright. When i left you i run with Jungkook to Japan. I dont want you to suffer and have a blind boyfriend. Then i meet Jae Hee. He is the one that give us place to stay and eat. Then one day Jae Hee says he will give his eyes to me. I feel so happy because finally i can see and i can meet you. The first thing i want to do if i can see again is finding you. Even Jungkook knows this." Jimin says.

"Jae Hee doesnt tell me anything about how i can pay his back so i thought i just can pay him back by money. But it was a mistake. He want me to marry his sister. Ji Hye. I dont know what to do. Its difficult for me. Jae hee already gives his eyed to me and i know i cant do anything but to accept what he wants. Jungkook told me that you come with Hyungjae and try to find me. But Jae Hee treat you badly because he dont want you to be near me again. And Jae Hee told me if i left his sister and be with you..he will do something to you. Thats why i act like a jerk to you.Jungkook knows all this." Jimin says. I cant help but i feel like i want to cry.

"Jungkook...why you didnt told me. You know all this." I say and look at Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at me with sad eyes.

Who will you guys choose.

Ji Eun With Jimin
Ji Eun with Jungkook

The most name at the comment will be with Ji Eun at the end. The End of this story based on your decisions.

Vote and comment