XVII

I woke up before Will or Marko, so I decided to make breakfast. Crawling out from under Marko's arm, Shiver following me to the kitchen. Digging through his cupboards in search for a frying pan and pancake mix. Milady...what are you doing? Laughing in response to my confused hellhound. Flipping a pancake on the pan perfectly and letting it cool for a moment. "They're called pancakes Shiver, would you like one?" He raised his head a little and I scooped the pancake of the pan with a spatula, tearing it in half so Shiver could try it. He gobbled it up with 2 bites and looked hungrily at the other half, giggling, I hand it to him. *Ding ding* glancing at my phone screen that was glowing from the text message. Ledger had messaged me, hi Tess, where are you? I'm taking you and Cooper to the fair. Don't argue. Glancing down at the now finished stack of pancakes, before messaging him back telling him I'm at Marko's. Quietly going back to Marko's room to grab my clothes from yesterday before heading to the shower. Peeling his clothes from my body and turning on the hot water, wetting my hair and watching the water run down my body. Laughing because Marko was keeping body wash in here for me. Rubbing the shampoo in my red hair and conditioner following. Turning off the water and wrapping a fuzzy towel around my body. Looking in the mirror, I wrapped a second towel around my hair. Before glancing down at my clothes to get dressed, pulling in my underwear and pants. Followed swiftly by my bra and shirt. Rubbing the towel around my head in attempt of drying the soaked hair. Sighing as I reached beneath the sink and pulling out a hairdryer and plugging it in.

After finishing up, I heard a knock on the door. Ledger is here. Shivers calm voice echoed in my skull, running out of the bathroom and opening the door, "one sec Ledge, I'm going to grab my shoes," ruining back to the living room to slip on my cowboy boots, "let's go Shiver," telling the hellhound quietly in fear that I might wake Will or Marko. Following Ledger to his silver Chevy, Cooper waiting inside. Sliding into the backseat while Ledger got in the front, Shiver jumping in the back, driving away towards the fairgrounds. "So why are you two kidnapping me?" Cooper laughs, "because we needed a pretty girl to show off at a fair," "and you were they only one that agreed" Ledger added making Cooper sock him on his arm. Milady, You need not worry. But I just saw the preps that I know you do not like. Just a warning. They were heading towards the fair as well. Not even bothering to answer because he wouldn't hear me anyway. "Shiver said the preps are heading to the fair," informing my two friends. "First off... how does he even know that? And second, you're weird." Cooper smiled in the rearview mirror at me, causing me to smile back. "Oh no! My phones ringing!" Ledger called out, faking fear. "It's Ashley! Oh no!" He chuckled before answering, "hey ash, what's up?" ..."Yep"..."uh huh"..."yeah we already know"..."ok bye," Ledger hung up. "Just telling us that all the Preppy's are heading here as well" "all the Preppy's?" I ask. "All of them Tessa." He replied.

-
10:41-
"I'm hungry, can we get something to eat? You guys interrupted my breakfast" I whine, "fine..." Coop sighed and led the way to a elephant ear booth. "An elephant ear? For breakfast?" Ledger complained. "Why the heck not, Ledge?" He retorted. I was now laughing at the bromance and strode up to the counter, ordering 3 elephant ears. Bringing them back to the table the boys were siting at. "There ya go" stepping in front of the bench and siting down beside Cooper, Ledger siting in front of us. We were digging into the food when we heard 2 familiar laughs. Samantha and Penelope, flanked by Ty and Erin. Ledger rolled his eyes and ignored them, Cooper and I following his lead. I watched Ty come closer to Ledge, pulling him off the bench and throwing him onto the ground. Cooper was up in a flash, standing in front of his best friend, protecting him. "Do that again, and you'll regret it..." Coop hissed, his eyes filled with hate in fear that they might hurt me or his best friend. Ledger got back up slowly and limped a step before gritting his teeth. His ankle was sprained. I slid out of the bench and grabbed Ledgers hand, before pulling Cooper back gently. "Let's go Coop..." Whispering to him slowly. Nodding he turned around and saw Ledgers ankle and he almost turned back around to kill Erin right then and there if Ledge hadn't of grabbed his upper arm and yanked him away. Ty now laughed and stepped forward, grabbing Ledgers shirt and pulling him back. Cooper twisted around to beat Ty but froze when he saw Ty holding a black-handled switchblade to Ledgers throat. His eyes were huge as he attempted to get out of Ty's grip, only managing in Ty pushing the knife deeper into my friends throat, drawing blood this time. "Help..." Ledger croaked out, hardly anybody was at the fair this early and everybody who was knew better than to get in a fight that involved the Rodo's and the preps. "Let him go!" Cooper tried ordering Ty, his voice cracking a bit out of fear. Now Erin stepped forward and grabbed hold of Ledgers free arm, twisting his wrist at a unnatural angle. Causing my friend to cry out, his eyes squeezed shut. "Ty let him go! Marko and the rest of the Rodo's are coming!" Samantha yelled urgently. Ty dropped the knife to his side and shoved Ledger forward, making him fall to the ground and Cooper by his side in an instant. Me standing beside them. Scared because the preps were getting violent.
___________________________