chapter 9.

(   CHAPTER 9   )
  tumblr 

(   CHAPTER 9   )❛  tumblr  ❜

⋆⋆⋆

thechattingdead77
So I've been meaning to make this post since I watched the premiere two nights ago, I gotta say it wasn't my favourite. But I didn't come here to talk about the premiere itself, I wanna talk about the new star of the show, June Mitchell.

When I first heard that they had casted some youtube star, I was a little pissed. Like hellooo? There are so many ACTUAL kid actors they could've chose from. And of COURSE her character is pretty and "broken". And we all know that she's probably gonna date Carl, which is so stupid. Not EVERYONE in the apocalypse has to have a lover.

The writers of TWD hyped up her story sooo much, what's so special about "Lauren"? She's probably gonna have some backstory like "her parents died. She's lived in the apocalypse alone this whole time, she's so broken!!!"

Now back to June, her acting was kinda strange...literally the whole time she showed no emotion. What was up with that? As an actor you gotta actually act, not stand there with no facial expression.

I think this show is just slowly going downhill, this girl is probably only in the show to be the love interest.

12,846 notes

REPLIES:

username
okay thats a bit harsh...she wasn't that bad??

username
i agree with you, Carl doesn't need a girlfriend.

username
I can already tell she looks like another kristin stewart 😂😂

username
what the heck is wrong with you? shes only 15, no need to be so rude.

username
Screw you, June is amazing!! She doesn't deserve hate from idiots like you😒

username
i used to LOVE june, her channel was one of my favs! but now she doesnt post on her schedule, she only posts like twice a month. before, she posted like 3 times a week. its pathetic that she decided to leave her subscribers from this stupid tv show, she doesnt care about them at all lmao. another girl to add to the list of celebs who only care about the money.

username
i agree!!! also chandler has a girlfriend, she has no right to get in the middle of the two! she acts like shes so close to chandler shes such a bitch 😂😂

rawrruthy
screw all of you. june doesn't deserve any of this, you're all pathetic and jealous lmao.

   ↳ username
ur just sticking up for her cause ur her friend lol kys

_____