Tricks On You, Blame On Me (part 2)

---Dark's pov---

I turned around feeling the hand on my shoulder and saw Link standing there. "Oh! Link flipped it already?" I asked curiously and he nodded "uh huh surprisingly no enemies weird huh?!" He said with a triumphant smile. I nodded "yeah weird...well lemme pull this one and we'll head off okay?" I said and turned back around and flipped the switch, the door suddenly closed and I took out my sword quickly and turned to 'link' who didn't seem bothered by the fact we were locked in. "Hey....link....do you hear something?" I asked and stepped forward and he nodded "uh huh my stomach" he said and pulled out his sword in a flash but mine jabbed through his left leg "nice try poes" I said with a growl and 'link' looked at me "dark! Why did you stab me!?" He cried out and I frowned "I'm not a poe! Stop it take it out dark" he commanded and I rolled my eyes and took it out and held it to his throat "link would've blocked it....he would've seen it coming" I said and cut 'link' in half making two poes fly away cackling. I hurried into the other room once the door opened and flung myself infront of the poes disguised as me to catch the sword to my shoulder for link.....

--link's pov--

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but....nothing came but the sound of metal hitting flesh but there was no pain for me at least. I opened my eyes and saw Dark standing infront of me the sword in his shoulder as blood soaked his tan skin and black tunic. He looked like the pain didn't bother him as he whipped out his sword and slashed the other dark link in half only to have two poes cackle and fly away. He breathed slowly and turned to look at me "hey link.....not too late am I?" He asked and smirked a little before helping me up off the floor "my god dark you scared me.....but well those poes scared me.....you....I...you saved me" I stammered and he nodded "sorta yeah I suppose I did" he said softly and put his sword away. "Okay....so...that thing told me...you helped ganon create this place....do you know how to get past the traps and puzzles then?" I asked and he shrugged and nodded "most of them...." he mumbled

"Well that's good enough for me then....common lemme help with that shoulder" I said and he nodded, we sat on the ground and i began to patch up his shoulder with navi's help. Once we got it done we stood and I held his hand as we walked out of the room, both switches flipped and the middle door open "so I'm guessing we have to be careful huh..." I said and he nodded "yeah the poes are not my idea it was ganon's so they're gunna be more tricky, I did the puzzles he put the enemies" dark said softly and i nodded. "It's alright dark I know it must be hard, thinking that if I get hurt here you'll think it's your fault but I'll say it right now it's not your fault....okay?" I said reassuringly and he nodded clinging to my arm a little.

I bit my lip a little walking down a long corridor that was dimly lit. "Dark.....um despite your name...your not afraid of the dark are you?" I asked and he looked at me with his red eyes glowing softly in the darkened corridor "o-only a little" he stammered softly and I nodded walking through another door "okay from now on we do not split up okay? Don't want anymore enemies making fools of us" I said and he nodded quickly "okay" he mumbled and we continued on with the dungeon. Half way through it after fighting poes and other enemies we stood in a room with a door on either side of the room (east to west is what I mean), "alright now what dark which door?" I asked but turned to see a wall in between me and dark "link!!? Link!?" He called banging on the wall "yeah dark I'm here! Calm down! We'll catch up with eachother again soon I looked at the map both doors lead to the boss room we'll meet up there!" I called back and he whimpered "b-but link I" he started but I frowned "don't be scared dark everything will be okay" I reassured and he whimpered softly before we began off on our ways.....

((This'll be a three parter my lovelies sorry *whimpers* don't be mad at least I got something done))