Trapped (part 3)

Link and I snuck around the gerudo place and tried to find where they kept stolen goods. I peeked into a small building and gasped "Link" i exclaimed softly and grabbed the hem of his tunic and he turned quickly to look at me "hmm!?" he hummed and peeked in as well. We grinned seeing our swords and shields "lets try to get i--..." he stopped and I looked about as gerudos surrounded us "uh oh..." I whimpered and swallowed hard.

 I was pushed behind Link as he attempted to protect me and he glared at them all "GET AWAY!!" he shouted and kept a hand behind him to hold onto my arm, assuring I was still there. Navi suddenly flew out of Link's cap and into the faces of Naboru who was rushing at us after one of them shouted "get them Naboru!" and Link ducked pulling me down to the ground. He pushed me aside and growled "RUN!! GO!! GYAH!!" he shouted as he was hit with the blunt of the blade of one of their swords. I turned and looked as he was seized, I drew my own ocarina out and played the song of storms and it suddenly began to down pour and the sand kicked up turning to fog, I grabbed link and hid him behind a building before i drew my sword.

Glaring at the gerudo, my eyes glowing in the fog I snarled and attacked, slashing and grunting as I fought them using the fog as cover. I ducked and they hit each other, snickering I hit the big red jewel on Naboru's forehead and she fell to the ground. The fog subsided and the gerudo laid unconscious on the ground,I looked as Link got up "Link??" I called softly and he stood up slowly  rubbing his head "ow my head..." he groaned and looked at me standing in the middle of the gerudo bodies"Dark....did you...did you do this?" he asked and I nodded "I only subdued them they're not dead" I reassured and he nodded "okay....huh?...oh sheik! bout time!" he said and I turned to see Sheik walking out of the loot house with our items "here you are, I'm sorry I did not arrive sooner..." he apologized. Link shook his head "It's not your fault Sheik don't worry" he said and put a hand on Sheik's shoulder and I felt a twinge of...something in me. I went and held onto Link's other arm and looked at Sheik with a small glare.

Sheik gave me nod and handed me my sword and shield back before giving link his things. "you should leave now... you may be able to reach the temple before nightfall...." he suggested and Link nodded looking at me before doing the one thing that made my face go as red as my eyes, he stepped closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist before slipping his other under my tunic to my hidden pouch and grabbed the Ocarina from it. His hands were warm and I felt myself shiver "u-uh..L-Link.." I started but he just smiled and stepped back holding the Ocarina with a shimmer in his eyes. "gotta call epona somehow" he teased and I nodded swallowing a thick lump in my throat. Sheik shook his head and bid us farewell and left us. Link played the Ocarina to call Epona to us "hey there girl, shh calm down" he said and pet her muzzle seeing how she was cautious around the gerudos. 

I sighed softly and rubbed my arms looking at the gerudos "I think I went a little overboard.... don't you thi---" I started but stopped feeling link grab my shoulders and pull me into his arms "i bet you were amazing Dark....thank you" he said softly and pet my hair "common, we have a sage to save and a ganondorf to defeat!!" he rallied and I nodded with a grin "YEAH!!" i cheered and looked behind me seeing Naboru get up rubbing her head where I hit her with the flat of my sword. "ugh....H-.....Hero" she groaned and looked at him "be careful...The twin witches are at that temple....they will try to stop you" she warned "allow me to go with you" she added and grabbed her sword again "my mind was not my own I was under control....but Dark here saved me" she praised me and I blinked before smiling "well thats what he is good at, he's had to save me a couple times already isn't that right dark~?" he mused and i nodded at them "yeah...i guess i did huh!?" I said with a grin. We mounted Epona while Naboru was on her own horse and we rode off towards the temple.....it was in ruins when we arrived "well.....one less temple but how are we going to find the sage now?" I asked and Link hummed in thought and dismounted Epona.....