Tonight your fine and mine {} Chapter 2

Couple hours later

Couple hours later..

          After having cake and talking with my friends, I got a call from Aoba. I answer " Mikado.. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, I WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU SOME WHERE, YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU DIE, JUST REMEBER YOUR SUPOUSE TO MINE, AND WHEN YOU COME HOME.. I'm going to hurt you like never before " I jump in his response, Izaya grabs my phone and sits down next to me. " Why, hello.. Aoba, Mikado wont be home tonight.." Izaya looks at me and smiles " Tonight is his birthday, he deserves  better." He hangs up and tears run down my face.

             " I should go home.. " I run for the front door with Izayas coat on, I run down the stairs. I hate Aoba, but I love him so much, I don't want him to hate me but he wants me to die. Everyone has gone home by now, so I thought I might end it all. Izaya is running after me, He grabs my hand and says " PLEASE STOP... MIKADO.." He has tears in the back of his eyes. " Izaya.." I fall into his embrace yet again. " Izaya.. he doesn't want me, he loves me but he doesn't want me... I'm a Fag.." " Please don't say that Mikado.." " Worthless, fat, ugl-"

       " No your much more than what he says.. you don't need to listen to him" He lifts me up on his hips and kisses me well walking back to his apartment. My blood rushes to my face, Izaya sets me on his bed and starts taking off my clothes until I was just in my blue boxers. " What-" He smiles " It's okay.. Right, let me show you what love really means .." H leans in for a kiss and pulls off my boxers.

& Izayas POV &

       My little Mikado, right in front of me bright red, Bear naked. I look into his soul " I know you love.. Aoba, but for one night let someone else but that bastard touch you correctly" He nods and I began to take off my clothes, and then  put Mikado's Legs on my shoulders. I enter him and he lets out a big moan.  I go slow so that Mikado wont get even worse from his scars and bruises.

        He grabs my back and holds onto me as I begin to thrust for more. " Ah- I- Izaya.. Thanks " I smile and pull out and lay next to Mikado and we both fall asleep.