You don't have to be afraid with Me? % Chapter 5

Song: Not Afraid -  Eminem ( Like my favorite song.. It fits the Chapter?????) 

        )+)  Izayas POV  )+)

            Right when I nocked out Aoba, Mikado fell to the ground holding his stomach. " Oh, poor guy!.. Now where are his clothes" I start looking around the room and find his bag. I grab his laptop and books and school clothes, I see his phone on the night stand I grab that and some clothes. I see my coat " Who the hell.. ripped my coat.." I look over my coat and see that it was sown back together, I put everything in the bag and write a note for Aoba.

 Dear Aoba,

      Don't ever come around Mikado again, or there will be  consequences. I am the farther of that baby and I promise you, that if you ever hurt my unborn child.. you will see the end of your days. I will make sure that Mikado will forget about you, and for you.. your just another chess peace on my board.

                                                                           Sincerely,

                                                                                                  Izaya Orihara :)

            I grab Mikado and walk out to my car and lay him in the back, I put his bag in the front seat. " You don't need to worry, My little Mikado.. you'll never be hurt again.." I start driving to my new house that I bought for me and Mikado and the baby. What a fantasy.. Shizuo Chan, all my enemies gave up on me, after hearing about the news. I look back at Mikado and hold his hand well driving and looking at the road. I smile, poor little boy.. having to get abused by someone he loved.. well I wont treat him like ever in my life time. I stop at a stop light, " I love you, Mikado..!" Even though he doesn't here me.. deep inside his soul I know he knows. I let go of his hand, " YIPPEE.. I wonder why the humans are so excited today?" I look around seeing everyone smiling in pleasure. " I hope Mikado will be done evolving one day.."

           Once I pull up to our new house, I put the car in the garage. I open the back door, " Wakey.. Wakey.. Sleepy head..!" I pinch his nose and Mikado opens his eyes, he reaches out to hug me.  Tears run down his face, " Thanks Izaya.. for saving me." He looks at me and I lean in to kiss him and carry him inside our new house. " Like it! I bought for Me, you, and the baby..!" He nods and falls asleep In my arms. Finally.. I'm accepted..

MIKADOS.. Dream~~~~

    " Mom, where are you going?"

She starts walking into the dark.

Dad.. You two?"

Bullets go threw there heads.

" Mom, DAD.. don't go.. I finally made it in life.."

" I know honey... you're having a baby.. I'm so happy!" She says.

" were not disappointed.. but we must go now.." father says.

       I open my eyes, tears fall down.. " NOOOO, Mommy.. Daddy..." I yell weakly " Don't leave me, he's hurting me.." Izaya Runs to my side" It's okay.." He says well concerned, he puts  his fingers in my hair. He holds me in his embrace, " Aoba can't hurt you anymore.. you're safe with me .. please stay with me.. Mikado" His smile warms my heart. I punch my fist together and smile, I still let my tears fall down my face like a river.. I cant control my feelings " Your so right Izaya... I'm glad I am having a baby with you, you showed me that I could walk away from the abuse, even when you didn't know half of the abuse." He laughs and gives me a kiss on the lips.

             " I love you.. My little Mikado" He looks me in the eyes, " I promise to protect you.. and" He puts his hand on my stomach." And our baby.. forever" I blush deeply and put my face into Izayas chest. " I Lo-love you to."  I cling to him, he hugs me back. He grabs my chin and kisses me again but this time it was full of love.

     " Izaya.. what do you think the baby's gender will be..?" I ask. " I always wanted a boy but if it is a girl, I'll be happy no matter what.." He lets go of me and asks " So what do you want to do next month for Christmas, I'll do what ever you want.." I smile " Okay... cool, I mean it's one month away.." He nods and turn off the light, and we both fall asleep in our new home. ' Home ' I never knew I would ever use that word since my parents died.

Authors note : Sorry I honestly had a brain block today so.. this is a short chapter but the next chapter will be longer, and I am skipping to a holiday so Mikado will be further in his pregnancy. What do you guys think if I put a chapter full of Aoba POV to get back on Izaya????