Wedding and Baby's name!Chapter 10

Song : Nightcore- All of me ( It really fits this chapter !!!)

     * 2 months later, 7 months pregnant *

          Me and Izaya finally planned a wedding just with our friends and his sisters.. and where both going to wear tuxes. Well I'm going to wear something more comfortable because my stomach has gotten bigger and it's solid as a rock. Izayas basically the groom and I'm like the bride. As I'm getting ready for the ceremony, Izaya is over in the corner putting on his bow tie. He walks over to me and pats my head, " You ready to become.. My husband..!?" I turn to look up at him, " Yes, I was born ready!!" He smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

       He sits on the chair and pats on his lap for me to come sit on his lap. I walked over and sat on his lap " Ouch..!" I put my hand on my stomach, I feel the baby kick. " Izaya, he's kicking want to feel..?" He puts his hand on my hand, his eyes widen when he feels the baby kick. " Dang, he kicks like his daddy.. it'll be good if Shizuo goes after him..!" We both laugh. " I love you, Little Mikado.. or should I say my Little Mikado..!" He smiles and looks me in the eyes, I smile back.

         " I can't wait for you too become mine.. forever!" I hold back my tears, I love this guy so much. " I love you.. too, I don't now how many times I will say that but I love you.." My tears fall out of my blue eyes like a water fall. " Hey, don't cry it will make your beautiful eyes puffy..!" I nod he wipes my tears away. " I just love all of you..!" I smile, he smiles and  his smile warms my heart yet again. I kiss Izaya and we continue kissing in tell some one walks  in. I blush really hard, I still sit on Izayas lap embarrassed. Shinra walks further into the room " Sorry to interrupt your  ' love session' But Izaya and Mikado It's.. time!! For you to get married everyone is ready..!" He says and leads me and Izaya out of the room. I hold Izayas hand well walking to the doors.

            " Well, you guys ready..!?" Shinra says happily, Izaya nods and hugs Shinra and Shinra smiles. " See you at the end of.. Virgin Lane!" Izaya says well teasing me. I wave and enters the room, Rokujo know has ' Roochi, the ladies man ' walks by my side and pulls out his hand. " Woah.. Mikado in point of view of marriage are you ready..?" He asks. He's walking me down the aisle.. so I don't fall or get hurt. " Yes.. I am, I love Izaya like you love your Ladies.!" He laughs and gives me a hug. " The leader of the dollars becoming one with a man.. how impressive..!" I blush and Kira comes running up to me like a fan girl and touches my stomach, I fidget. " I'm so happy for you Izaya, This Boy Love, Yaoi romance was planned out very well.. I'm glad I get to be at your wedding. The music plays in the back ground and I start to get nervous " Ready.. Big boy.!" Rokujo implies, I nod and wave a goodbye to Kira.

                  He tilts his hat and smiles, " I wish one day that one of my Ladies will walk down the Aisle for me

                  He tilts his hat and smiles, " I wish one day that one of my Ladies will walk down the Aisle for me.." I laugh and smile. " May, I wish you the best too..!" I say as we start to walk in the room.. The song all of me plays, I look down at Izaya smiling at me well holding Rokujo hand, Every one stands up. I see Masomi in the front with Anri, even though they hate Izaya they are glad I am happy now.. I don't know what I would do without them. I see Shinra and Celti and His dad and step mom.. everyone smiling. This day I invited my family.. The Dollars. I keep my eyes on Izaya, His light brown darkest eyes and his sexy black hair that he put back for today.

         I wish my parents where here to see me to get married, but I know they would be so happy that I was happy. I finally make it too the end of the aisle and Rokujo lets go of my hand and pates me on the head. Izaya has a blue flowers in his hand and he grabs my hand and pulls next to him. I hear Kira squeal in the background and so does Mairu, what such Fan Girls.. I love them.

                   We finally say our vows, He smiles and puts one of his hands of my stomach and looks deep into my soul

                   We finally say our vows, He smiles and puts one of his hands of my stomach and looks deep into my soul. " Dear, little Mikado.. from the first day I met you.. I knew I had to make you mine.. and then when you noticed.. we became one but not until this very day! You ARE my everything, your the thing I wanted so dearly, the thing that isn't a thing.. your my lover your my soul mate in the deep blue, the one thing that I WILL proceed in life.. you make me happy when I feel lost, you accept me and I love you for that..!" He says and tears fall down his face and I hear Kira squeal again. I smile and then say my vows.

           " You.. you.. you're my savior and my life and my everything!.." I squeeze his hand. He smiles " I love you, I thank you.. I caused so much pain to others. you helped me relies it's not my fault, that your the only thing I need to make me whole, I love you so much..!" I look over at My family and the Dollars " I love you all, you mean so much to me.." The pastor begins to talk again as tears fall down my face two. " Izaya Orihara.. Do you take soon to be Mikado Orihara.. to be your happy loved Husband..?" Izaya gives me the most lovable smiles ever and keeps looking at me.

            " I- do, I will always.. Have My little Mikado  .. to myself forever..!" He nods and flip another page in his book. " Mikado, shall you take Izaya Orihara as you Husband for the rest of your life..!" He says and looks at me. " Yes.. I do, I do, I do." I start crying harder knowing that I'm loved. Izaya lets it all flow. " I NOW, pronounce you.. In one hand.. Husband and Husband.. You may now kiss the Groom." Izaya jumps a kiss on my well holding my cheeks.

" Izaya jumps a kiss on my well holding my cheeks

        Where finally married, my hurt doesn't have to hurt anymore . I cant wait to have his baby, I cant wait for the more nights of pleasure and happiness. " IZAYA ORIHARA AND MIKADO ORIHARA.. NOW ENTER THE ROOM" we walk in the room and hand Izaya holds me in a princess way. " Baby, I love you... Orihara.. may the nights I please you with passion, love, and pleasure.!" Izaya says, I'm finally in the Orihara Family... I'm now his. We walk to the table that's reserved only for us. " So, do you want to tell them the Baby's name..!?" I ask Izaya, Izaya kisses me and nods.

           Izaya grabs a mike and grabs my hand and says, " We love you all, thanks for coming and Enjoy the party but we wanted to tell you something as Husband and Husband now.." He pus the Mike in front of my face, I blush and shake a little. " THE BABY.. is a -boy !! and where going to name him.. Haru!!"  I say and every one lets out a huge squeal. " Baby.. Haru  Mairu Orihara..!!" I say and Mairu comes to me and Izaya and hugs us. We spend the night away with tears in our eyes pull of happiness and with the Dollars and Orihara our new family in onewhole.