Chapter 4; Forgive Me

NOTE: I am so sorry it took so long and this isn't the longest chapter, but tomorrow night I will have another one out as well. Keep and eye out. Also, thinking of doing a youtubers Imagines book...if anyone would be interested let me know! :) ALSO ENJOY THAT PICTURE OF JFRED!

I didn't want to open this text, but I had to know. I sighed and opened up the text.

Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?

I set my phone down and stared at the message.

I didn't think you would care... cause after our last time talking you didn't seem to want to bother. I missed you..a lot.

I set my phone on my desk and went to lay down. I saw it light up, but before I could even begin to want to get up and answer I fell asleep.

3 months later...

J-Fred and I were talking but not dating. I had finally met Bryan and Sarah's daughter's. They are adorable. Today the boys were filming for Team Edge and I was filming a video for a song request I had been getting.

"Hello everyone! Ellie here, and today I am singing Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer. You guys have requested me to do this once you found out it has been one of my favorites. So here it goes." I said smiling. I picked up my guitar and began to play. (Note only putting a few lyrics in here)

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around

It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on
It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long"
I continued but little did I know, someone was listening to me.

JFRED POV

I was going to talk to Ellie, when I read a sign on her door that said "Recording please do not interrupt." I laughed a little and sat down in front of the door to listen. Suddenly I heard her beautiful voice. I can't believe I just let her go the way I did. The lyrics tore me up a lot. She sang it with so much feeling. I got up and walked downstairs to talk to Amanda.

"Amanda, what do I do?" I said. She looked at me smiling.

"Apologize, and offer to take her on a date. She may say yes." Amanda said simply. I looked at her.

"Yeah right, after the way I screwed up I don't think she will." I said.

"How do you know I wouldn't?" I got a little anxious and turned around to see Ellie looking at me. I walked up to her and grabbed her hands. Amanda must have snuck off quietly.
"Ellie, look. I know I should have apologized sooner. I just, I don't know what happened and why I did what I did...but can you forgive me?" I asked. I looked deep into her eyes, and she looked away as if in deep thought. She looked me in the eyes and I knew the answer. She hugged me tight. I looked down at her and turned her face towards mine. I pressed my lips against hers, and it felt like the first time all over again.