Chapter Five; Lunch Date

Ellie's POV

The kiss was..amazing, we pulled away and looked at eachother. Joey had the biggest grin on his face and hugged me close. I hugged him back and snuggled into his chest. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"I am so sorry. I know I will never be able to make up for what I did. But I want to try." He said. I laughed lightly.

"Joey, don't worry about it. You were hurting, so was I and we were stupid." I said smiling. He kissed me again, and as always I got the crazy butterflies just like our first kiss.

"So my lovely princess, can I take you on a date?" Joey asked bowing to me. I laughed and agreed. I went to get ready, seeing as it was just a lunch date, I was ready very quickly.

"So Ellie, how was school?" Joey asked. I sighed.

"Well, school was good. But college dating was a nightmare. Each guy cheated within the first few days of asking to be official." I told him.

"Well I am glad it didn't work out, cause now you can know how to be treated like a princess, which none of them would have ever been able to do." He said putting his hand on my knee. I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"I know. School was great. Learned lots about music theory which was interesting." I said. He nodded and listened to me talk about music theory and all the things I learned.

"We are here!" Joey said. I kissed his cheek after he opened the car door for me. We walked in and got a booth. It was a blast. I hadn't smiled this much since before I left for Boston. After lunch we went to do a bit of shopping as I needed to get a few things for my guitars. After that we headed to Joey's apartment that he had just gotten recently.

"I hope you don't mind my dog, she is very hyper and loving." He said laughing knowing I adored dogs. I squealed in happiness and ran up to his apartment door. I heard barking and smiled. As he unlocked the door I walked in and sat down for the dog, whom he said was named Callie, to sniff my hand and decide how she felt. Didn't take long before she was on my lap and giving me kisses. We all sat on his couch and he smiled at Callie and I.

"What?" I asked laughing. He smiled bigger and just shook his head.

"Nothing, I just love my two main girls more than anything in this whole world." Joey said as he kissed me.

"We love you too Joey." I said and kissed him again, Callie gave us both tons of kisses as well. We all snuggled up and turned on the tv as we talked about what to do for dinner, and thinking about how wonderful our life was going to be.