Queen Glacier

I entered this competition on Instagram called The.Pyrrhian.Competition and challenge one was to draw yiur queen! I joined the IceWings, so I drew Queen Glacier.

Hope you guys like her! This took me forever and I'm reaaally happy with it.

I also have a REALLY funny story to tell you guys. I put in first-person form so deal with me.

I was at my local High School to do a Sciene-and-Engineering fun day with some other year (grade) 5s and 6s. I had finished my activity and walked around the hall to see what my other school-friends were doing (we were split up into two teams, and a bunch of groups. I was in Ashtonfield Team Teal, group Orange). I was helping my friend take his string off his wooden string holder thing, and when all the string was off, it looked rather like a flat, wooden dog bone. 

"I could give this to my dog," I said to him, smiling. I mimicked throwing it like a boomerang and it slipped out of my hand, ACTUALLY CURVED LIKE A BOOMERANG AND HIT AN OLD LADY IN THE HEAD (one of the volunteers for the day).

Zac clasped his hands over his mouth and so did I. I could feel myself shaking as I walked over to the lady and picked up the string holder, while saying, "I am so sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I am rEALLY sorry." 

She rubbed her head with a peevish look. "Its alright but don't do it again." I nodded and hurried off to Zac, who was laughing really hard.

"I didn't mean to do it," I said, starting to laugh. I handed him the string holder and hurried off to my area.

HELP IT WAS SO FUNNY THO. THE HOLDER  ACTUALLY CURVED LIKE A BOOMERANG XDD