Sugawara Koushi ~ Perfect

M/N = Male Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Fav Colour

~~~~~

"DAMMIT OIKAWA!!!" The (h/c) male screamed. "IM SORRY!! IT WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN, I SWARE! HELP ME IWA-CHAN~~~!!" Oikawa screamed back, before quickly running behind Iwaizumi for protection. "SORRY ISNT GONNA CUT IT THIS TIME!" You replied. Why were so pissed you ask? Well to sum it up you finally decided to tell Iwaizumi about your... Preferences, but of course, once you did Oikawa had 'overheard' your whole conversation and 'accidentally' spread it through the whole school within minutes.

Luckily, you haven't been bullied yet seeing as though most your school is tolerant, but that wasn't gonna stop you from unleashing hell upon Oikawa for releasing such a big secret.

After pounding Oikawa a few times Iwaizumi stopped you, saying that we needed to practise for an up coming match against Karasuno. Unfortunate for Watarari, you played Libero, and you were hella good at it (hehe).

~~~~~~ Time Skip to After Practise ~~~~~

"Thanks a lot coach!" You said while cleaning up stray volleyballs. The practise match is tomorrow and unfortunately your team were the ones to take a bus trip to the country. After showering and changing you walked home with Iwaizumi and Oikawa. You guys didn't live far apart so it was convenient. "So (n/n)-Chan~ have you met that special guy yet?" The infamous grand king teased. " N-no not yet" Blushing and stuttering due to being asked off guard (does that sound right?) "Awww (n/n)-Chan is so cute!!~~" "S-SHUT UP OIKAWA" and thus the chase home began.

After Oikawa took refuge from your raging storm in his nest-of-a-home, it was just you and Iwaizumi. Just the way you liked it (don't worry your not crushing on Iwa-chan, that's for another diff story ;) ). You each talked about how it was dealing with assignments, grades and of course the practise match the next day. You asked if you should be worried about losing but Iwaizumi only said "They have two first years that were a bit of trouble last time but nothing to worry about" Your team had played against Karasuno before but you couldn't due to a very rare, bad grade.

You finally reached your place, waving and saying goodbye to Iwaizumi. You were so tired after practise you decided to shower in the morning and to go to sleep right away. As you lay on your bed in the dark, drifting off to sleep, you couldn't help but smile as you actually thanked Oikawa for spreading it because it stopped many complicated talks later and it probably increased the chance of getting a boyfriend, if anyone is gay that is (They all yaoiiiiiiiii to me so that's just you talking XD).

~~~~~Time Skip to leaving on the bus ~~~~~

(idk how far away Aoba Josai is from Karasuno but just pretend its about thirty minutes away)

You were seated in the back-ish middle of the bus with iwaizumi on your left, window on your right and Oikawa behind you. Sadly for him he decided to kick your seat over and over, which released hell once again. Sadly for you, coach stopped you before you could land a good hit on the brunette. Little did he know that you do not forget and can hold a grudge until you got off the moving prism of metal we call a bus.

After about forty-five minutes on the bus you arrived at the classic country school 15 minutes late, due to traffic. You and your team was greeted by the Karasuno team as soon as you got off, with one silver-headed setter drawing all your attention. His perfect hair fell onto his perfect face which held his wide, perfect smile. He was just so... perfect.

You didn't realise you were lost in trance, staring at the said perfect male until everyone was moving inside and Oikawa started talking to you. "Oooooo I see (n/n)-chan found someone he likes~~~" "OIKAWA I SWEAR I WILL CALL IWA-CHAN ON YOU AGAIN" "NO ILL DO EVERYTHING YOU SAY JUST PLEASE NO" Smirking at your recent victory, you marched your way into the gym, ready to start stretching.

While stretching and warming up you kept looking in his direction. 'What the hell am I doing! This isn't some fanfiction where he looks at me while I look at him then they fall in love forever!' You thought to yourself, while blushing due to the recent thought. And of course because this happens to be a yaoi fanfic (and the reason of wanting to get to the actual relationship part before one thousand words) the perfect male looks at you and sees the, now redder, blush on your face before getting a large himself. 'He is perfect~~~' you thought after quickly looking away from his perfect eyes.

All through the game, you and the perfect male kept exchanging short stares and blushes. These were to go unnoticed by all except for the one who is good at 'over hearing' and 'over seeing'. The one and only, Oikawa. Now that the match it over, won by Aoba Josai due to Oikawa's quick thinking and pervert skills, both teams are cleaning and getting ready to leave.

Oikawa couldn't let poor (n/n)-Chan to go home boyfriendless now could he? After starting a chat with you, he called over the perfect male, after him whispering "I think my (n/n)-chan needs a little help." and you quickly protesting against. Too late. Here comes Perfect in a perfect jog. 'shit shit shit shit shit shit shit' is all you could think before hearing the words "Hello there, I don't believe we've met. I'm Sugawara Koushi."

Even his name is perfect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end!! Please tell me how u think of it!

This is actually way longer than I thought it was whoopsie sorrrryyyy

I think ill actually have 3 diff characters at the bottom (here) of each story that you guys pick for next story. So, ill choose the 3 characters out of peoples requests and what characters I wanna do and u guys ultimately decide wat ill do next Xd

So options this time will be

1~ Nishinoya Yuu from Haikyuu

2~ Hinata Shouyou from Haikyuu

3~ummmmmm, Eren Ackerman from Attack on Titan

If no one requests or votes (which will probz happen) ill just pick one to do then ill do a diff 3 next story ;)

cya guys tanks for reading if u did, plz request!!

word count (for all) 1232 words.