Oikawa Tooru ~ Memories

Haiiii everyone!!!! ...again...

Lmao, Srry if ur getting sick of me updating so much!! This is like the 3rd or 4th time today wow 😅😹

OMG THIS HAS GOTTEN 1000 READS YAYAYAYAY, actually it was 999 when I started writing this so I'm just hoping its 1k now 😅😅 BUT ALL THE SAME, TYASM!!

Call me crazy but I actually think that I have a faint idea of what I'm go into write this time :0000000000 lol the only time when I rlly thought about what I was gonna do for a story was the Kirito one, even then it turned out differently 😹😹🌚

Nope, my idea didn't work 😹😹 there goes that idea for planning ahead oh well (^O^)/ now I have diff idea ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I think that's it so

On with the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Close your eyes.

Feel the grass beneath you. Imagine feeling it between your fingers as you laid still.

Feel every breath you take.

In

Out

Feel the breeze of the open wind, brushing against your skin.

Open your eyes.

Imagine seeing a stunning, blue sky above you, littered with different sizes of clouds.

You relaxed in the open field of Aoba Johsai High School, waiting for your beloved to finish his practise match, and claim you as his for the night. You closed your eyes again to let your imagination run wild, only seeming to remember memories of you and Oikawa.

First, you remembered when you first met.

"It's cold" You said, shivering while looking at the falling snow before looking at your favourite spot. People teased you, saying that your favourite place should be away from school. But you loved it here. You loved laying in the grass and watching as the clouds go by, no matter what the weather was like.

You went over to it. It was about 2 metres away from the trunk of a tree that gives you protection-like shade in the afternoon from the setting sun. You laid down in your thick layered clothes that seemed to not help your condition at all, because you still shivered like you weren't wearing anything at all.

You didn't mind the cold though. As long as you got to relax in your favourite spot. While you laid, you slowly made a fairly large snow angel. After you were satisfied with what you had made, you stopped moving and went still. 'That's the best bit abo this spot' you thought aloud 'I'm alone so I can stop moving and no one would care.
You gave off a little chuckle as you decided to get up, not wanting to dampen your clothes.

You looked around for anyone that may have possibly heard you and gave out a sigh of relief due to the fact that there was no one around. Well, that's what you thought anyway. You started walking in he direction of the place you call home before spotting someone peeping around the corner at you. Chocolate-brown orbs followed your every movement as you got lost in them.

Finally being able to talk again after a moment of misunderstanding you called out to the mysterious person around the corner and asked what they were doing. "Oh, sorry!" Said the figure as they stepped out from their hiding spot. "I'm Oikawa Tooru"