Yamaguchi Tadashi ~ Fries

Hii everyone! I might not have the time again to write for the next 3 days so ill write a story now ^.^

I'm going to find as much information on each character as I can before I write the story now, and yes I know if any other writer is reading this they're probs saying something like ' WHAT! U ONLY NOW CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA?' yes. The answer is yes XD, if I told you why I would say ' I didn't because that would of been smart, and if u don't know yet I am quite stupid.' lmao I have nothing else to say

Anyway, sorry for not writing much lately! and I haven't seen anyone comment who they want so I picked Yamaguchi ^.^

I sware, a week ago whenever I went through Instagram, I found a lot of cute Yamaguchi pictures but now guess what? I couldn't find a cute pic of Yama anywhere unless it was with Tsukki and in this story Tsukki is not with yamaguchi. OH unless I turn it into one where you lose yama to tsukki oooo that would be interestinggggg. But if u wanna find out u gotta read the story ;D

sorry for the long AN before the story! but..

On With the Story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do we live?

Why do we breathe?

Is it to fail?

Or to love?

"(M/NNNNN)" said your best friend, and crush, Yamaguchi. You two were walking home together because Tsukii said he couldn't today. "Oh sorry I was just thinking, I'm sorry! What were u talking about again?" "Hehe it's fine, I was just asking you for advice." Yamaguchi replied, assuring you that you didn't miss anything important. "Hm? Advice? Whatcha need?" "Oh ummmm... Well" Is all you could make out before his mumbles got too quite. "Hm? Speak up Yama-chan" You urged, now letting your curiosity take over. "U-Uh... Well I need advice for... Asking someone out"

Those words made you stop in your tracks immediately. So he does love someone else. You held back tears and played it cool, trying not to show the side of you that was dying due to those words. Yamaguchi noticed straight away and asked what was wrong. "Oh it's nothing" You waved in front of your face signalling you were alright, before running in front of Yamaguchi and holding him with your hands on his shoulders. "So my little Yamaguchi finally got a crush hey?" You teased making him blush, successfully covering up your sadness.

This made him blush a deep red straight away. Also taking away any speech, leaving him with stutters. " U-Uh Y-Yea I guess" He replied scratching his head sheepishly and giving a small smile you grew to love. You decided to try and get home as soon as possible before the sadness took over and you would have to explain everything to him. "Well we better hurry up, it's getting dark" You said any lie that came into your head. "A-Ah yea it is getting dark" Fortunately, Yamaguchi seemed to have forgotten about asking for advice. Unfortunately, he had other plans other than going faster.

"H-Hey (M/N)?" Yamaguchi shyly said, fumbling with his bag strap. "Wanna go get some fries?" He said point in to a nearby store. "Oh? Sure, but don't u have someone to text when you get home? You know... That person" You said with a slightly sad tone. "W-What? N-No I don't, it's fine, don't worry" You sighed inwardly at his reply, due to the fact that now you have to spend more time with him, meaning that there's way more time to screw up. No matter how you felt on the inside, you were determined not to worry Yamaguchi and kept on a fake, but believable, smile. "Oh okay then, let's go, I'll pay."

"R-Really? Thanks (M/N)!!" Yamaguchi cheered. 'Wow his so cute' You thought as Yamaguchi practically jumped from excitement."No problem! Buuuuttt~" You cooed. "when we're done eating you gotta tell me who your crushing on" You said with a smirk that was bigger and way more evil than Kuroos. Yamaguchi bursted into a bright red and mumbled some unknown words. "O-Ok I guess" Yamaguchi stuttered while looking down and elsewhere.

A few minutes later you were thanking the store clerk and walking out to see a smiling Yamaguchi. You both sat down with the fries in between you. You knew Yamaguchi loved the soft ones so you tried to stay away from them, eating one at a time. You both didn't talk much, you both rather enjoyed the comfortable silence between you two. Your hand reached down into where you thought the fries were while staring off into the setting sun. After you realised your hand wasn't touching any fries you looked down to see something just totally horrible. There was no more fries.

You let out a little whimper before whining "Awwww there's no fries left~~" Like a little kid. "Do you want mine?" Yamaguchi said holding up the last fry. It was soft and not too short, making it perfect for Yamaguchi. You looked up at his face until you saw that Yamaguchi put half the fry into his mouth. You looked at him with a mix a emotions. Some being 'WTF DUDE' and 'awwwwww come onnnn'. Until you caught onto what he meant. He blushed a deep red, while you couldn't stop your self from a pink tint across your face. Slowly you leaned in, hesitantly biting the fry before closet the gap between you both.

Yep, soft fries were the best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All done!!!! Yay another story done!! Hope u guys liked it!
Options for the next character are;

1) Kuro from Servamp
2) Kirito from Sword Art Online
3) Kiba from Naruto Shippuden

Plz choose one!! Or request any other character! If I don't know the character I'll watch the anime and then I'll write a story so it can be any male character!!
I haven't proof read either so Srry for any mistakes!!

Word Count for all ~ 1020