Makoto Tachibana ~ Green

Hey everyone!!

Omg the request page has already gotten so many requests!! I'll be rlly busy watching new anime and writing to get them done as fast as possible!! Thanks everyone for requesting!!

Also, the Tsukishima story has made a lot of u guys laugh and I'm so happy to see the comments u guys have left!! Thank you!! I'll try and write more humorous fanfics!

This was I think the first request that I could understand properly and it's a soulmate AU. I'm not used to writing these so I'm just gonna use the one where when u see black and white until u touch ur soulmate. 

Thanks everyone again!!!

On with the story!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17 years. 17 freaking years you had been seeing nothing but black and white. Pretty much everyone you know has already found their soulmate and has their life full of colour and love.
Colour. What was it like? Would it be as good as everyone said it would be? Will I even see colour? Will I never find my soulmate?

Your eyebrows knitted at the thought of never finding your special someone. Right now, you were in class and the teacher was babbling on about something you couldn't bring yourself to pay attention to.
Instead, you looked out window with the urge to look out onto the school campus. Everyone was in class, so there was only the occasional teacher or late student.

But, there was a pair of students you took note of. Both males and it looked as though they were in their third year too.
They were both pretty tall and well built, and you couldn't take your eyes off the taller one. Something about him just seemed so... Right.

Yes, you admit u certainly thought he was cute, but you decided not to go there as you noticed how content they seemed to be with each other.
"Probably soulmates" you mumbled out loud. Suddenly feeling sad due to the painful reminder your alone.

"What was that (y/n)-kun?" Your teacher said sounding quite annoyed.
"oh sorry! It was nothing" you said with a small blush, trying your best not to freak out.
"Right, I want you to pay more attention unless you want extra homework" The class giggled as you agreed.

"Asshole" you whispered.

"Hmm? Did I hear you say something (y/n)?"

"No sir"

The rest of the class went by smoothly when you actually started taking notes. You decided to eat on the roof like you always do. You never really were into socialising, you were more of the OK student who just shrugs at the side.

You let out a breathe of relief as you found no one and nothing on the roof, just as always and just how you liked it. You didn't bother to take a seat and decided to lay on the grey ground, looking up at the boring but satisfying sky.
You were having a peaceful time, not doing anything but eat without the stress to socialise.

That was until a group of students came through the roof door, making to much noise for your liking. You quickly noticed that he one making the most noise was a fairly short male with a high voice you found slightly annoying.
You took note of the students other then the short one. There was a tall ish male with glasses and the two males you saw earlier.

You were hoping that they'd ignore you and leave you alone, but cursing yourself when the short male noticed you and practically screamed greetings to you while running over.
"Hi there! I'm Nagisa, what's your name?" Damn, the joy coming from this guy was enough to make you puke. You groaned and introduced yourself in the most informal way possible. "Sup, I'm (y/n)."

Nagisa looked as though he didn't hear how informal the introduction was and carried on smiling like a sweet little kid.
"Have you met your soulmate yet?" The shortie said with a small giggle.
The sudden question caught you of guard and made you blush heavily.
"N-No, I haven't" you said, with your blush fading and being replaced by a sorrowful look. "Great!" Nagisa cheered while sticking out his hand, offering to help you up.

All you could do was stare at Nagisa while letting out small stutters. Does he think that I could be his soulmate? How could he be so stress free about this? Questions kept going Though your mind only stopping when Nagisa spoke up.
"Oh, don't worry! I've already found my soulmate" he cheered again but this time with a bigger smile.

"O-Oh, okay" You said, grabbing his hand. 'Well at least he wasn't lying' you thought as you looked up to the sky that was still painted black and white.
You didn't realise that Nagisa had snuck behind you ready to shove you along. Of course, you weren't ready to be pushed, and oh boy did that shortie have some muscles.

As he pushed you he tried to explain something about soulmates, catching somethings like "You gotta meet my friend!" And "let's go!!" But you were to caught up being pushed by him to take in what he was actually saying, nor were you looking where you two were going.
Before you knew it you were being shoved into the taller male you saw earlier, and by the look of it he wasn't expecting it either.

You put your hands down, hoping to find the ground, but instead feeling something warm and moving (lol dirty thoughts).
You opened your eyes to be bombarded with emotions and questions that were all eager to get out, but only stutters could be heard as your looked into the magnificent green eyes of your soulmate.

The brunette had the same expression on his face until it faded into a light smile. It didn't take you long to notice you were laying on top of him and clumsily got up as a blushing mess.
He unknown male chuckled as he got up from the ground and held his hand out.

"Hey, I'm Makoto Tachibana. Nice to meet you soulmate."

"Omgosh Reiiiiiiiii~~~~~~!!!! Look they're so cute!!!"

"Shut up Nagisa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnnnnnnnddddddd done!!

Hehe it was fun writing my first AU thanks so much!!

I tried to put some humour in it so I hope you guys like it!!!

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes!! I'm kinda rusty cause I haven't written in awhile :/

Um um um there was something else but I forgot it 😅

But thanks for reading!!

Bye bye!