Chapter 10

Cindertail hissed. Tears welled in her eyes. Rockpool stood beside her. He pushed his muzzle against Nightfall's. "May you stay safe my daughter." He said. He pinned his ears back knowing who the real father of these kits were. It definitely wasn't him. Nightfall sighed. "I know who he really is. It's quite obvious Rockpool. But I promise. I won't tell anyone." She told him. She could sense a wave of relief flush through Rockpool. Cindertail walked over tears soaked her fur. "I'm sorry. I didn't want this."Nightfall sighed. "Neither did the clan. It's hard for everyone to watch their best warrior leave." Cindertail said trying to raise her hopes. "I'll come back. I promise." Nightfall told her. Nightfall stepped back. "Stay safe." She whispered to her parents. She turned her back on them and took in all the cold and hate stares her once clanmates gave her. "Tigerstar...I hope you burn in dark forest. And I hope it's me that watches." Nightfall said and glared at the she-cat. Tigertaar hissed. "Dont make this any harder than it already is NightPAW!" Tigerstar hissed. Nightfall pinned her ears against her head and walked to the entrance. Russetpelt stood there. Stunned at the scene. Nightfall glanced back at her sister quickly. No tears. No begging her to stay. No trying to go with her. Nightfall could feel her veins turn to ice. She powered through the entrance not looking back again. She looked around. She could hear the cats cheering. "Starclan sent the prophecy. Everything will be peaceful now!" She could hear little cloud shout. She looked back. "Prophecy?" She whispered.