Chapter 5

My eyes began to widen and infront of me I saw a beautiful girl with her eyes fluttering and a incredible smiled gazed upon her. I rubbed my eyes and pulled her in a hug. She tightened and pulled me up.
"You ready?" She asked. I frowned and pointed to my naked body.
"Yeah totally!" I said sarcastically. She drooled to my deep, croaky voice. I laughed and hugged her again.
As I got up, she climbed on my back and I chuckled.
"Chris!" She yelled. I told her to shh. "Chris!!" She whispered.
"Yes?" I replied.
"I love you!" She kissed my cheek. I pulled her off my back and carried her in my arms.
"I love you too princess!" I laughed. I kissed her non stop all over her bright red face. She couldn't stop smiling. I playfully threw her on the bed and wrapped the quilt around her.
"Why you two up so early?" We heard. I looked round and her mother was standing st the door. I saw Jane's eyes gaze down at my body and I laughed while trying to hide it with a blanket. She chuckled and put her hands over her eyes but peeking through them at the same time.
"I'll leave you two to it!" She giggled while heading out. I looked over to Anne and gritted my teeth. We both laughed and started to get ready.

We took our bags down stairs and I saw Jane and Tom at the table. Anne walked over to the table and explained that were leaving. Tom rolled his eyes after she said. He got up and walked away but I stopped him.
"Hey man!" I yelled while grabbing hold of his shirt. "That's incredibly rude!" I continued while he glared down at his feet.
"Well, first we have dad leaving, now her again! What next? Anne you're just going to make mum unhappy and soon we'll have to put her in some home right?" He shouted. I saw Jane tearing up and I pulled Tom up from his shirt.
"You know, you are so disrespectful!" I shouted in his face. He pushed me away while trying to get me to put him down. Anne ran over and pulled him down.
"Tom!" She screamed.
"And this is all your fault!" He shouted back at me. "If it wasn't for you, Anne would still be here-"
"If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be here! He took me here with a surprise you ungrateful piece of s-"
"Kids!" Jane screamed with a numb throat. "Enough! Anne, it's time for you to go. Tom, just go out and don't come back for a few hours. I need some time alone!" She said a bit calmer. Tom rushed out side and slammed the door. Jane sat at the table and played with her glass while tears ran down her cheek. I walked over and wrapped my arm around her.
"I'm so sorry," I whispered. She hugged me tightly.
"Please, just go." She replied. I nodded and kissed her cheek. We left quietly and waited for the driver to come.

"Just out side here please," I said as I saw Anne's house. Anne was fast asleep on my lap and I dreaded to wake her. We stopped and the driver looked behind. He saw Anne and smiled.
"You take her in, I'll get the bags." He nodded. I thanked him and tried to carry Anne without waking her.  I grabbed her keys out of her coat pocket awkwardly and opened the door difficulty. I placed her on the sofa and put her bags near her. I kissed her forehead and left the keys on the coffee table. I left the house and went for a walk.

I saw the trees brushing against their trunks and I smiled. The air blowing through my shirt and my hair. Squinting my eyes through the wind yet the sun burning the back of my neck. Putting my head down when I see women staring with smirks. Their heels attracting my ears. Their perfume attracting my nose as they walk past. Their smiles attracting my eyes, but they're nothing compared to Anne. Anne's voice alone attracts my ears. She doesn't need any perfume, her scent alone makes me feel warm. Her eyes are the main part of her face. They're like the 1 on dot to dot, it makes a perfect picture when you work out everything else. Her lips are so beautiful and tempting. Her eyes are inviting. Her body is overpowering. The pavement seems to move different directions when she sticks to my mind, it sweeps me off my feet. The clouds seem to make different patterns and make my eyes water when I picture her. The environment around seems to make my hands tremble and make me feel nervous that I don't know where she is or what she's doing. I'm here to protect her. Yet all the time I'm not around her, I seem to worry. I noticed all these different signs and road names, I have no idea where I was. I looked around to see all these cafes I've never seen before. All these people that have no idea what I'm doing. I looked around me and tried to remember where I came from but I have no idea what roads I've walked. And what people I've just walked past. Anne was on my mind the whole time. I picked up my phone and tried to phone her but there was no answer. Her phone must of been in her bag and she was asleep. I started to panic and I fell on the bench. An old man walked up to me and asked if I was okay.
"Sir, I need to get home." I asked. He started to worry and asked these questions but I couldn't listen. I was trying to remember everything that wasn't useful for this situation.
"Please, get me home!" I cried. He sat next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Calm down, where do you live. Just answer the question.." He said. I breathed out and looked at him straightly.
"I live in Australia." I said. "But I need to get to vignette..." But I couldn't remember the name of the road. I panicked again. My phone began to rung and I was so relived. It was Anne. I smiled but I dropped to the floor. I was out.

[ANNE'S STORY]
there was an answer but nobody was talking. I suddenly heard a scramble and a man started to speak. I was so worried.
"Who is this?" He asked.
"I'm Anne, please. Where is Chris?" I asked.
"He's here. He's at Lightmain avenue. He just passed out. Please, come and get him. An ambulance is on their way. He hit his head on the way falling down, he's in some trouble." He yelled. I screamed while grabbing my keys and ran out the door.
"I'm on my way, stay there with him!" I hung up and ran in the road, looking for the nearest taxi. A taxi pulled up and I asked to go to 'Lightmain avenue'.

On the way, the driver started to talk.
"I heard there was a man who passed out there. I just drove past it, there was hundreds of people around." He tutted. "Must of been an alcoholic or something. That's what I heard anyway."
"That's my boyfriend you're talking about. He's Chris Hemsworth, a famous actor and no I will not pay you for this ride." I yelled. He parked outside and I ran over to the crowd of people. I heard a siren and I wanted to get to him before them.
"Move!" I screamed over and over again. I saw him lay there, blood dripping down his head and his eyes closed shut. I screamed while falling on him. I hugged him tightly and I was dragged off by paramedics.
"Please! Help him!" I screamed with tears falling down my cheek over and over.
"Excuse me miss, who are you to this gentleman?" A nurse said.
"I'm his girlfriend. Please.." I cried. She took my hand and I followed her into the back of the ambulance. I held his hand while I heard the beeping go faster and faster. Then slow down.

They rushed him into the building and placed him on a bed. They made me wait outside the room on a metal bench. The cold metal stinging my legs. But after a while sitting there, it became warm. My hands trembling and my legs couldn't stop shaking. After an hour, a nurse came out and I shot up. She placed her hand on my shoulder and frowned.
"Miss, you may go in." She said sadly. I worried even more. I opened the door slightly and saw nurses and doctors huddle around the bed. I knocked and they all looked around. They opened the door more for me and they left. I slowly walked towards the bed and saw Chris lay there with his eyes shut. I held his pale, cold, hand and I kissed it.
"Chris.." I said, knowing I wouldn't get a reply. A tear ran down my cheek. "... I love you," I smiled. I looked down at my feet and my hand was tightened. I suddenly looked up and his eyes were glaring at me.
"You didn't think I'd leave you with out saying I love you too did you?" He said. I laughed with a big relief. I hugged him so tightly.
"Why did you leave me?" I cried. He wrapped his hand around me and rubbed my back.
"I'll never leave you again." He smiled. I kissed his cheek and let go but he didn't. He placed his hand on the back of neck and he grinned.
"Good.." I replied. He nodded and closed his eyes. I ran my fingers down his face and kissed his forehead.
"I'll see you soon." I smiled. I realised he fell asleep after a while of me running my nails finely down his cheek and I left.