0.1

Sam sits, waiting at the kitchen table. He presses the home button of his phone.

4:29pm

He stands up, walking to the window of the front of their flat. He sees Liam just pulling in, a girl with long brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, a Nirvana t-shirt, and a light pink flower crown, is sitting in the passengers seat.

'Nearly every guy has a crush on her.' Sam thinks to himself, 'she's pretty, but I'm not attracted to her.'

Liam notices Sam in the window, waving at him to come because it is finally time to leave.

Sam grabs his jacket, phone, charger, and keys and runs out the door, locking it.

~

"Hey Sam, how are you?" Mia asks, smiling, as they start to drive away.

"I am great! You?" Sam replies.

"Couldn't be better."

"Are you ready for the concert?" Liam asks, turning to Sam and smirking.

"Hell yeah! But I wish you guys could come so I'm not alone and don't get kidnapped or something." Sam says, frowning a little, then grinning.

"Sorry, we really wish we could, we just aren't into their music..." Liam says.

"Fine, go home and listen to your smooth jazz." Sam laughs.

Liam smiles and shakes his head, "What way do I turn?" He asks, laughing and stopping at a red light.

"Jesus, Liam, turn right!" Sam replies, giggling.

~

"Okay so pick me up around 10?" Sam says, as he steps out of the back seat, after they arrive at the arena.

"Sounds good." Liam says, looking at Mia right after.

~

Sam's POV

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. This is actually happening. Fourth row, floor seat. Twenty One Pilots. Oh, my god.' I think to myself, as I walk up to pick up my tickets.

A guy, probably around my age, is standing right behind me in line, he has dark brown hair and nice blue eyes and dimples and a catching smile that you find yourself involuntarily imitating.

Okay, cool, he looks nice.

4:56pm

I am waiting in line for the gate to open, 4 more minutes and I'll be in the same building as Twenty One Pilots, wow.
The guy I saw earlier is standing back further in the line, with two people between us, he doesn't look like he is with anybody, either.

~

5:00pm.

The gates open. The security is letting everyone into the arena, checking their pockets and bags as they go through.

"Have a good time." The security guard said to me, even though he doesn't look very enthusiastic. Jeez. I just nodded and looked back at the guard, and I walk to find my seat.

~

"Excuse me, where can I find seat 13 in Row 4?" I ask the security guard on the floor level, who obviously can't help because he is too busy being crowded by other people who need it. I shout for help again. Nothing. Of course. 

I see the boy from in line walking up to me,
"Hey, I heard you yelling at the security guard" He laughed, lI know where your seat is, I think it is right beside mine." He said, looking at me, grinning. "I'm in Row 4 Seat 12."